#1 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

Series 1
8 figures in 3 colors (black, white, khaki)

Bandai press release...
"Star Wars Fozeki 01" This is a nostalgic figure which made three-dimensional characters of "Star Wars" in monochrome, non-movable specification made by PVC, which is the mainstream of Gashapon products in the 1980s.
The size is about 45 mm in height, and the lineup will expand 8 kinds of popular characters such as Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, R2 - D2, etc. in three colors of khaki, white and black respectively.
We will continue to line up various characters I will go...
[Yoda]
[Boba-727h]
[C-3PO]
[Han Solo]
[R2-D2]
[Stormtrooper]
[Darth Vader]
[Ru Skywalker]
Product name - Star Wars Fosskechi 01
Price - 200 yen each: including tax 8%
Release date - December 2017 3rd week
Release type All 24 species (8 kinds × 3 colors)
Size Total height about 45 mm

Attached File  sw_171122141742.jpg   72.99K   14 downloads
Attached File  Screenshot_20171123-114207.jpg   88.96K   14 downloads
Attached File  IMG_20171123_045701.jpg   17.48K   10 downloads
Attached File  sw1_171122141709.jpg   138.13K   7 downloads

#2 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

Leia and Chewie got the shaft.

#3 kayfabe1985

kayfabe1985

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts
  • Interests:Former Pro Wrestler so naturally Wrestling, Kinnikuman, Saint Seiya, Kinkeshi, Deka Kinkeshi & throw in some AoA!

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:12 PM

Take my money now! That Yoda...Fosskeshi!

#4 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

They said more are coming so I'm sure they will be in the second series

#5 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:53 AM

I effing love these, they look like Muscle poses.  I need them in my life.

#6 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

I’d take a Jawa and maybe an Ewok. Otherwise, meh.

#7 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:39 AM

Need that Yoda but preferably in a color that's not one of those 3 (like mint green!). I like the black Vader a lot too.

Leia, Chewie, and Obi-Wan are noticeably absent but if they're doing another series they probably wanted to hold some main characters for that. I'd definitely take a Wicket and Jawa too, Jimmy.

Not sure how far they're gonna go with this, but the Cantina and Jabba's Palace aliens would make really cool minis.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#8 Edmasta

Edmasta

#Battlebeastsbattleground

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Interests:80年代 ホラー
    GPK, Star Wars
    Neclos Fortress,
    Tattoos
    バトラーの聖剣

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:47 PM

I’m sure these will be all over the place when I go back to Japan at the end of January :)

bbb3.jpg

#9 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:52 PM

I effing love these, they look like Muscle poses. I need them in my life.

I'm pretty sure they were sculpted by the same guy that sculpted the new kinkeshi line, the original sculptors son.

#10 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

The name’s got to be intended to be “Forcekeshi”, which is downright adorable. The sculpts look cool, the choice of colors is perfect for a Star Wars theme even missing the peach-flesh color, and in a manageable set size. Win all around in my book, and further puts Super-7 MUSCLE to shame.

#11 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:11 PM

I've never held one of the super MUSCLE guys, but in photos the details look very soft - what's the general opinion of them?

#12 wizard

wizard

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Action figures

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:50 PM

Hi, will these be available to buy outside Japan?

Collecting: MIMP, OMFG, FOP, DC direct, LEGO

#13 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:45 AM

Hi, will these be available to buy outside Japan?

Probably just importers, it would of already be advertised if it was sold anywhere outside Japan. Plus the press release says capsule release.

#14 Mikeum

Mikeum

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:MINI BOGLIIIIINS

Posted 29 December 2017 - 03:45 PM

if someone in japan wants to clear out an entire machine of these for me, hmu  :p

no but really, hit me up

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

#15 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:41 AM

I decided against buying sets since they would run about $85-$90, but if anyone is interested hit me up.

#16 kayfabe1985

kayfabe1985

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts
  • Interests:Former Pro Wrestler so naturally Wrestling, Kinnikuman, Saint Seiya, Kinkeshi, Deka Kinkeshi & throw in some AoA!

Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:55 AM

I decided against buying sets since they would run about $85-$90, but if anyone is interested hit me up.

Are you going to Japan next year? Thats awesome if it is true!

I will be in Asia next May but I probably wont have time to hit Japan again (hopefully Hong Kong & Thailand have the Star Wars Keshi since they carry Gashapon machines as well; then I would be tempted to invest in them).

Edited by kayfabe1985, 30 December 2017 - 09:55 AM.

#17 Mikeum

Mikeum

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

is that for a full set of all colors? 

i was hoping they would show up on amiami/hobbylinkjapan but they havent :( surely there's a website selling these

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

#18 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:34 PM

Now these are only sold in capsule machines, they're not candy box figures. And from what I've heard they are really popular so they are hard to find. I have a friend in Japan right now looking for them and he was barely able to get a sculpt set.

And yeah that price would be for all 24 figures

#19 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:53 PM

Black Vader is a must. 

Nothing else jumps out at me though. Yoda for sure if they make a lime green. 

#20 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:27 PM

I’m also in for the Yoda, though I’m not picky. A sith Black Yoda could be cool.

#21 kayfabe1985

kayfabe1985

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:54 AM

This thought crossed my mind last night!

So one of my Japanese students is in Japan at the moment visiting his family (Most people who work in Germany are on vacation at the moment); he's about 38 years old mind you and not a collector at all (works in the car industry) but I asked him if he could get me some Star Wars Keshigomu.

Like Eric said; apparently they are not that easy to come by in terms of Gashapon machines being readily available (if they are available, the machines are completely sold out according to my student).

Since the Keshigomu are only available through Gashapon machines and I didnt want to have my student searching all over for a complete set/s...

I decided to use yahoojapan and will have them sent to his home outside Tokyo and he will bring them to me when he comes back at the end of the month (used his help since he has a yahoojapan account in Japan; so that saved me the middle man proxy service)

I won this 24 complete set auction today for 6,000 JPY (circa $53.46 USD): https://page.auction...tion/d263789012

For searches just type (you will find single sculpts or full sets on average for about 6,000 JPY to 8,000 JPY):

フォスケシ 01

フォスケシ 01 24

I typically use BUYEE TENSO and here is a break down of price differences:

1-(If using a Proxy service like Buyee Tenso): 6,000 JPY (circa $53.46 USD) + 300 JPY Service Fee (circa $2.70 USD) + 200 JPY Payment Fee (circa $1.80) =  6,500 JPY (circa $57.80) + shipping which I estimate at $13-$20 for national and abroad (Buyee holds your package for free for 30 days & AIR SP is the cheapest option) for a total of lets say $80 USD (rounding up the highest shipping rate).

2-(Just using yahoojapan like myself): 6,000 JPY (circa $53.46 USD)

3-(Buying them in person and assuming you get all 24 sculpts at once for 200 yen each): 4,800 JPY (circa $42.77)

So you pay basically double (assuming you get a set under 7,000 JPY) for a complete set of 24 Keshigomu using a proxy service but all things considered its not that bad in my opinion (flight to Japan, finding the Gashapon machines + getting all the sculpts with repeats etc).

Edited by kayfabe1985, 03 January 2018 - 11:55 AM.

#22 Mikeum

Mikeum

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:11 PM

This thought crossed my mind last night!

So one of my Japanese students is in Japan at the moment visiting his family (Most people who work in Germany are on vacation at the moment); he's about 38 years old mind you and not a collector at all (works in the car industry) but I asked him if he could get me some Star Wars Keshigomu.

Like Eric said; apparently they are not that easy to come by in terms of Gashapon machines being readily available (if they are available, the machines are completely sold out according to my student).

Since the Keshigomu are only available through Gashapon machines and I didnt want to have my student searching all over for a complete set/s...

I decided to use yahoojapan and will have them sent to his home outside Tokyo and he will bring them to me when he comes back at the end of the month (used his help since he has a yahoojapan account in Japan; so that saved me the middle man proxy service)

I won this 24 complete set auction today for 6,000 JPY (circa $53.46 USD): https://page.auction...tion/d263789012

For searches just type (you will find single sculpts or full sets on average for about 6,000 JPY to 8,000 JPY):

フォスケシ 01

フォスケシ 01 24

I typically use BUYEE TENSO and here is a break down of price differences:

1-(If using a Proxy service like Buyee Tenso): 6,000 JPY (circa $53.46 USD) + 300 JPY Service Fee (circa $2.70 USD) + 200 JPY Payment Fee (circa $1.80) =  6,500 JPY (circa $57.80) + shipping which I estimate at $13-$20 for national and abroad (Buyee holds your package for free for 30 days & AIR SP is the cheapest option) for a total of lets say $80 USD (rounding up the highest shipping rate).

2-(Just using yahoojapan like myself): 6,000 JPY (circa $53.46 USD)

3-(Buying them in person and assuming you get all 24 sculpts at once for 200 yen each): 4,800 JPY (circa $42.77)

So you pay basically double (assuming you get a set under 7,000 JPY) for a complete set of 24 Keshigomu using a proxy service but all things considered its not that bad in my opinion (flight to Japan, finding the Gashapon machines + getting all the sculpts with repeats etc).

thank you!!! i was searching on yahoo auctions for ages the other night and found nothing, so this is super helpful. im gonna try get a set and will post back here if i do

thanks again

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

#23 Mikeum

Mikeum

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:15 PM

they look pretty solid, i was worried they would be super squishy, but he squeezes the arms at 2:25 and there's not much movement

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

#24 kayfabe1985

kayfabe1985

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:10 PM

Yeah they are probably more like the Kinnikuman Premium set sculpts (hard and somewhat moveable/bendable but not like classic kinkeshi)

#25 Mikeum

Mikeum

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:36 PM

no info on a possible series 2 of these?  :(

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com