Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 20 August 2002 - 11:46 PM

first, check out this great auction listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=1759366414

this is quickly becoming a new Muscle legend. from the original thread by Beligerant to multiple funny comments from everyone.

I think Johnny is right:
Blue Zord = Something that is hyped up to be WAY more than it really is. (read bullshizznit description)
i.e. "Check out that auction, what a effing blue zord."

OR as Doc Moore put it:
when someone is being a total arse or dummy, we can say something like stop being a "blue zord"

but this post is for everyone to share their best "Blue Zord" moments, anecdotes, sayings, etc...........

Personally i was driving on I-5 through the Seattle area last night and i was in a bit of a hurry. so of course i get behind this total Blue Zord driving a van in the fast lane. they decided that 50 was much better than 60 (or 80 for that matter). this is fine with me, but MOVE YOUR DAM BLUE ZORD A.SS OVER TO THE SLOW LANE!!! they didn't so i had to pass on the right. the bas.tard. :D

**oh yeah, basically i want a Blue Zord (#68) for myself. Seriously. it has already become that entertaining to me. PM me if you have one.......

#2 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 12:02 AM

It's funny, ever since I first had my very first M.U.S.C.L.E.'s as a kid, I considered the Zord(#68), mine was Flesh colored, the leader of my M.U.S.C.L.E. army. There's something powerful-looking about him. He is large, has horns, a confident grin, and is wearing a huge cape. Always considered him "my leader." :D

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#3 RubzOne

RubzOne

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 12:29 AM

I believe Smurfs leave Blue Zords in the toilet
Cry in the dojo... laugh on the battlefield

#4 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 01:56 AM

hey Doctor Dew is #68 name really Zord?

mischa
There is a very fine line between
"Hobby" & "Mental illness"
................................................................................
I just want what every Muscle collector want's , MORE!
................................................................................

#5 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 02:15 AM

It's funny, ever since I first had my very first M.U.S.C.L.E.'s as a kid, I considered the Zord(#68), mine was Flesh colored, the leader of my M.U.S.C.L.E. army. There's something powerful-looking about him. He is large, has horns, a confident grin, and is wearing a huge cape. Always considered him "my leader." :D

B)

arforbes i have to agree with you
i find it so cool that Doctor Dew and i have the same favourite #73
and that you have the very same opinion about #68 as i do
he was also my Leader , of the bad guys
and #143 was the leader of the good guys , but sadly i lost him so the
leadership was then passed to #180 , he seemed to be the right choice
he was the bow guy's right hand man and he had that paladin look about him , a battle-ready knight for whom faith is a shield he fights for what he believes to be right.

#6 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 05:20 AM

When i was a kid, Emperor Blue Zord was a tyrant who ruled his home planet with his big blue fist. He built a gladitorial arena and imprisoned musclemen, making them fight to the death with each other and great pit monsters (ie rancor). many musclemen died but their hopes were kept alive by a promise that if they should win the tournament they would become free men! Muscleman was a space expolrer on a quest to find out what happened to a crew of his people who had gone missing during a space mission. it turns out they crashed on Emperor Blue Zords planet and were enslaved. Muscleman was also captured but managed to win the tournament. Defeating the rancor monster by crashing it the gate mechanism using only a rock (i wonder where he came up with that idea?) but Emperor Blue Zord refused to set musclemen free. this outraged the prisoners and the people who came to see the tournament and a riot started prisoners and audience members alike revolted and ripped emperor Zord limb from limb.
By the way the chat room looks really kewl. i spent like 10 minutes in there and noone came to chat, i felt like such a Blue Zord.
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#7 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 05:28 AM

hey Doctor Dew is #68 name really Zord?

The real name of Blue Zord in Kinnkuman is "Okutopasu Dragon". I have no idea what it means...

-Nathan

#8 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 06:35 AM

thanx nathan

mischa

#9 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 07:15 AM

Someone should make a Blue Zord Avatar!

#10 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 21 August 2002 - 07:22 AM

The real name of Blue Zord in Kinnkuman is "Okutopasu Dragon".  I have no idea what it means...

It means octopuss. Just spelled in romanji or pronounced in katakana so the Japanese can pronounce it. Our alphabet confuses them, as theres does me.

I have a magenta zord, and a light blue emperor zord as he puts it, also with fist held high ahahahahahahahahaha.

I agree completely with this topic. This guy believe it or not being such an a-hole about the whole thing has made an icon out of a pretty generic muscle. I may find myself bidding on a blue zord, but not his. Plus it has amused me to write him and get so many emails back, I think it is funny that he is now down to one word responses such as thanks or what not. That is just too damn funny, I'd like to know exactly how many emails he recieved about his auction, not just from us but other muscle heads that do not know about the akia. I bet he got hundreds, I know at least 6 or 7 from me alone ha ha. Now we can all email him and say thanks for the good laugh, and the new catchy phrases. He is a hero.

#11 RubzOne

RubzOne

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 07:47 AM

Someone should make a Blue Zord Avatar!

I will as soon as I finish this project I am working on...

#12 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 10:17 AM

i spent like 10 minutes in there and noone came to chat, i felt like such a Blue Zord.

Good use of the word

#13 Blue Zord

Blue Zord

What a Blue ZorD!

• Legends
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 11:51 AM

How dare you peasants mock me, I will have my revenge!!!

#14 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 12:03 PM

hee hee

#15 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 22 August 2002 - 08:40 PM

The Blue Zord ate my mother.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#16 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 22 August 2002 - 09:26 PM

stop your insolant (that cant be spelled right) jabbering at once or the blue zord shall smite us all!!!! :lol:

We darent think what a blue zord with 10009 posts could do to peasants like ourselves.

Im drunk again.
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

#17 Beligerant1

Beligerant1

Boobie Smooth the Politician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., now just the colored figs since i have a complete flesh set; video games; ebay; work

Posted 22 August 2002 - 09:28 PM

Not really though, im was drinking a little bit, but if i was ever drunk you guys wouldnt know it cause i wouldnt be able to use my computer or type, i think i have an example of some crap i typed one time while i was pretty trashed, ill have to see if i can find it.
Anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you, Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew - LZ

#18 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 22 August 2002 - 10:03 PM

"Blue Zord", that would be a good name for an alcohol drink.

it would have to be blue (of course) and either turn you into a complete a-hole or a complete pinhead. either way works. but i think becoming a complete pinhead suits the Blue Zord most....

#19 RubzOne

RubzOne

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 August 2002 - 10:29 PM

it would have to be blue (of course) and either turn you into a complete a-hole or a complete pinhead. either way works. but i think becoming a complete pinhead suits the Blue Zord most....

Either that or it makes you completely cheap with money and a total scam artist

#20 Blue Zord

Blue Zord

What a Blue ZorD!

• Legends
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 August 2002 - 09:23 AM

I want a blue mountain dew slurpy. Whos with me, we can say cheers with our fists raised high. You can name is Zord after the coolest and rarest muscle alive.

#21 Dr.Frankenstein

Dr.Frankenstein

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 August 2002 - 03:49 PM

Blue Zord is the ultra rarest m.u.s.c.l.e in all the land......
:lol: :( :( :(

#22 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 23 August 2002 - 08:51 PM

According to the auction, aren't "Niku and Piku" the rarest?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#23 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 24 August 2002 - 05:18 PM

I want a blue mountain dew slurpy.

dam, that does sound tasty. can you believe i haven't tried one yet? i guess i am off to the gas station...........

#24 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 25 August 2002 - 09:34 PM

"Blue Zord", that would be a good name for an alcohol drink.

The drink would have to be extremely expensive and made with "Rare" alcohol!!! :wub:

Is there such a thing as Rare alcohol, NO! And there's no such thing as a Rare Blue Zord. Haha! :wub:

Oh yes, Blue Zord, you are mighty plentiful in the land of M.U.S.C.L.E.! :wub:

:wub:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com