• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:50 PM

Anybody ever wonder what's in Black Buffalo's "pouch" on his right side, on his hip? I'm guessing it's powder he uses to blind his opponents before he gores them with his horns/antlers. What does everyone else think? Maybe a flask of ether to put opponents asleep? Maybe he's a drunk and it's a flask of booze...By all means chime in with your thoughts... :lol:

Attached Files

Edited by RedMoaiMan, 26 December 2017 - 01:51 PM.

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

He looks like a dude who appreciates Mountain Dew

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:16 AM

In the anime, he charges at Terryman and grapples for a bit, before being defeated by Calf Branding used on his face.  He wears metal armor, and there's no real sign of a pouch.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:43 PM

He looks like a dude who appreciates Mountain Dew

Yeah...He might be a mean drunk :lol: 

#5 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

In the anime, he charges at Terryman and grapples for a bit, before being defeated by Calf Branding used on his face.  He wears metal armor, and there's no real sign of a pouch.

Interesting...And yet his M.U.S.C.L.E. figure has a pouch...Hmmm...Maybe he's upped his dirty fighting game since his defeat at the hands of Terryman, and added the pouch filled with who knows what...To help defeat his opponents.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M.U.S.C.L.E., Black Buffalo, Mystery, Pouch

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com