39 replies to this topic

#1 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:15 PM

The owner of TZ said that she would be willing to translate and send to Naochin 4-5 questions that we come up with. :o I consider this a pretty cool opportunity, so I'd like to really make it count.

What are some questions that (1) would potentially shed light on the non-MUSCLE sculpt and Super Rare figures and (2) that Naochin would have a shot at answering? Keep in mind that his knowledge would be about kinkeshi, not MUSCLEs, which he may know nothing about.
Posted Image

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

Naochin speaks pretty good english.

#3 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:59 PM

If he has ever owned or seen, or has images of any Complete uncut Runners with figures from any of the parts from 1-21.

That would be a good question.

Also if he was aware, or knew of any particular delays in figures from one part being released at a later time along with another part. Or if there were any packing combinations of older part figures with newer part figures that were consistent.

Just a few I can think of. :lol:

Posted Image

#4 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:46 AM

Excellent questions, URS. I planned on sending him a picture of the one Arforbes found so he'd really know what we meant.

Here's what I've got so far:

(1) Did the Satan Cross sculpt from part 21 come with the legs attached or as two completely separate pieces (no attached in any way).

(2) Have you ever seen groups of figures still attached to the molding plastic. (See picture.) If so, do you have pictures of them?

(3) Have you ever seen several figures from one part being consistently released with another part? For example, 4-5 figures from part 6 being released with part 7.

(4) Have you ever found kinkeshi made of hard(er) plastic mixed in kinkeshi?

These are all in their rough draft form. Any help clarifying them or if think of another, please share.
Posted Image

#5 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:07 PM

Seems pretty clear to me. I'll see if I can think of anything else that might be relevant.

Posted Image

#6 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:05 PM

and who exactly is this Naochin?

#7 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:06 PM

http://ulala69.hp.in...o.jp/index.html
Posted Image

#8 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:36 PM

so is he a fan? or does he have something to do with the production of kinkeshi/MUSCLE?

#9 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:02 PM

so is he a fan? or does he have something to do with the production of kinkeshi/MUSCLE?

I think he is just a fan/collector.
Soupie is our Naochin here in the states. :lol:

Oh,and Soups you covered my Ques already.
Kinkeshi made of hard plastic.
You may want to add if they had kinkeshi made of a harder plastic was it a limited run or an exclusive.
Also make sure he doesn't get this confused with reissue figures.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:52 PM

You may want to add if they had kinkeshi made of a harder plastic was it a limited run or an exclusive.
Also make sure he doesn't get this confused with reissue figures.

Very good point, as this could be easy to do.
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#11 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 09:43 AM

You may want to add if they had kinkeshi made of a harder plastic was it a limited run or an exclusive. Also make sure he doesn't get this confused with reissue figures.

Well, I think what we're really asking is if any MUSCLE figures managed to find there way into packaging with regular soft kinkeshi.

If there was a run of figures in MUSCLE plastic, I'm pretty sure jkaris would know about it. I'll explain to Tamaki that we're asking if MUSCLE figures ever popped up in Keshi packaging. (But if you think about it, have any of us ever found kinkeshi in MUSCLE packaging? Not that I'm aware of.)
Posted Image

#12 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 09:47 AM

If there was a run of figures in MUSCLE plastic, I'm pretty sure jkaris would know about it. I'll explain to Tamaki that we're asking if MUSCLE figures ever popped up in Keshi packaging. (But if you think about it, have any of us ever found kinkeshi in MUSCLE packaging? Not that I'm aware of.)

Nope, never. The only Muscles found in Japan were the Magnificent 11, but those were in M.U.S.C.L.E. packaging. And the Dark Blue Colored Super Rares were loose from the auction that I won them from. So no confirmed Muscles in Kinkeshi packaging. And never the other way around where Kinkeshi were found in Muscle packaging here in the U.S.

Edited by arforbes, 10 February 2008 - 09:49 AM.

AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#13 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 09:51 AM

Okay, here's what I've got:

(1) Did the Satan Cross sculpt from part 21 come with the legs attached or as two completely separate pieces (not attached in any way). [I'll attach a picture of parts 21 Satan Cross and another Satan Cross and circle the sprue.]

(2) Have you ever seen groups of figures still attached to the molding plastic. If so, do you have pictures of them? [I'll attach a picture of Arforbe's tree.]

(3) Have you ever seen several figures from one part being consistently released with another part? For example, 4-5 figures from part 6 being released with part 7.

(4) Have you ever found American MUSCLE figures mixed in kinkeshi? [At the beginning of the email, I'll give a super brief description of MUSCLE.]

(5) Do the sculpts that were not made into American MUSCLEs have anything in common? [I'll give him a link to my page with all the non-MUSCLE sculpts, that is, as soon as I update it with my own pictures, and remove his. :) ]

(6) Can he tell us anything about Kinkeshi and MUSCLE production? Is there a Web site or magazine with kinkeshi production information?
Posted Image

#14 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:06 AM

Has this figure (Wrestling Ring Buffaloman) ever appeared in Kenkeshi plastic?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#15 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:22 AM

Has this figure (Wrestling Ring Buffaloman) ever appeared in Kenkeshi plastic?

Good question! I think we may know the answer already but doesn't hurt to ask in case the sculpt originated from Japan and was only used for the M.U.S.C.L.E. line.
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#16 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:38 AM

Yeah, that is a good one. Afterall, maybe there was an obscure figure we have missed.

Posted Image

#17 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:28 AM

Another question!!!!

Were there any Posters or wall scrolls featuring all the Kinnikuman Kinkeshi figures produced at the time?

:woot:

Posted Image

#18 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:24 PM

Okay, guys, here's what I've got. I'll include the pictures that I'll be sending along as well.

Hello, Naochin!

I am an American collector of Kinkeshi and American Kinnikuman, known as MUSCLE. The MUSCLE toy line is made up of figures from parts 1-21 of the Kinnikuman made in a hard plastic. I have some questions about Kinkeshi that will help me understand some unknown things about MUSCLE.

Attached File  MUSCLE_Packaging.jpg   44.53K   8 downloads

One of the biggest unknown things about MUSCLE is why it is missing 45 figures from parts 1-21. You can see the figures that are missing from the MUSCLE toy line at this Web site: The non-MUSCLE figures

Here are my questions! If you can answer any of them, I would be very thankful.

(1) Did the Satan Cross sculpt from part 21 come with the legs attached or as two completely separate pieces (not attached in any way).

Attached File  Satan_Cross.jpg   46.96K   14 downloads

(2) Have you ever seen groups of figures still attached to the molding plastic like the below picture? If so, do you have pictures or information about them?

Attached File  Kinkeshi_Mold.jpg   43.35K   8 downloads

(3) Have you ever seen several figures from one part being consistently released with another part? For example, figures from parts 9, 10, and 11 being released together.

(4) Have you ever found American MUSCLE figures mixed in kinkeshi?

(5) Do the 45 figures that were not made into American MUSCLEs have anything in common?

(6) What do you know about Kinkeshi production? Is there a Web site or magazine with kinkeshi production information?

-- How many factories made Kinkeshi?

-- How many molds were there for each figure?

(7) Are there any kinkeshi posters or wall scrolls?

(8) Is there a kinkeshi version of this figure:

Attached File  Buffaloman.jpg   29.29K   7 downloads

Thank you very much.
Posted Image

#19 Jamesullivan

Jamesullivan

M.U.S.C.L.E. Champion 123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:Self personal training, sports, RPGs, dogs, and lots of hot tea(black plain with no milk or sugar..though someimes I use a cinnamin or rock candy stick).

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:59 PM

1-Are Kninkeshi (or M.U.S.C.L.E.s if you know :yes: produced with hidden codes in mind? What I mean Mr. Naochin, are mind games part of the fun that comes with the toy? Like distinguishing good and bad by appearance, or perhaps as simple as grouping sunshines. And maybe even selecting some figures(molds) to be produced less than others for reasons like treasure hunts or specialty prizes.
2-Do the corporate owners recieve a special production tree of unique kinkeshi or M.U.S.C.L.E.s?
3-Is there any consideration for making a movie in a real like atmoshere using Kinkeshi, similiar to how Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was redone not to long ago?
4-Are there any Kinkeshi soundtracks available in any US location? Prefably ITUNES!
5-Is there a complete comic series of the M.U.S.C.L.E. cartoon comic found on boxes, that just needs to be translated?
6-If yes, can someone translate it?
7-Do you like M.U.S.C.L.E.s?
Thats the best suggestions I could come up with. So please bare with me, I just dried behind my ears :) .
P.S. I would like to send a "hello" to Mr. Naochin! :) Hello!
Fight for M.U.S.C.L.E.
On second thought, just watch.... M.U.S.C.L.E. Wrestling Videos

#20 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:58 AM

Tamaki translated all the questions and sent the email to Naochin last night!

Posted Image

#21 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:29 AM

Sweet! Can't wait to hear his responses! :D
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#22 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:03 AM

You realize that Naochin speaks pretty good english, right? :D

#23 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:05 AM

Awesome! Shouldn't take more than another month for Naochin to send an answer to Tamaki, then another month for Tamaki to get the answers to Soups, then about 2 minutes for Soups to post the answer here! :lol:

Can't wait!

Edited by Universal Ruler Supreme, 08 March 2008 - 09:08 AM.

Posted Image

#24 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:23 AM

You realize that Naochin speaks pretty good english, right? :lol:

Yep, but he obviously prefers Japanese and this is an extremely confusing topic, so I figured Japanese was the best. (Tamaki was a GREAT middleman as well because she has knowledge about MUSCLEs and Kinkeshi -- and I even sent her a bunch of colored MUSCLEs so she knew exactly how to explain them to him.)

If he replies to Tamaki or I in English, then we'll use English. However, he obviously has a LOT of Kinnikuman keshi knowledge, and I figure he can best and most easily share that knowledge in Japanese. I was just trying to make it as easy for him as possible.

:yes:
Posted Image

#25 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:33 PM

Soups,
You the man!You keep your pimp hand strong. :yes:
can't wait to hear what he has to say. :lol:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com