2 replies to this topic

#1 GakMan

GakMan

Gak-Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:41 AM

It was only after I bought them that I remembered reading the horror stories of deformed figures and skin tags hanging off them as well as being smaller and without any point value, I was gutted however, when they arrived I was pleasantly surprised. These look to be the good old MIMP I used to buy but in Italian packaging. The sculpts and details look exactly the same, here are some comparisons:

MIMP2_zpsyl1vamx2.jpg

MIMP3_zpsx7io32p1.jpg

MIMP1_zpshujdogin.jpg

MIMP5_zpsmswyn5fa.jpg

I still have around 8 sealed packs which some are 25pt monsters including Hydra, Werewolf and Griffin, thinking I may sell them as I have all the ones I needed.

Edited by GarbageDog, 26 November 2016 - 06:45 AM.

#2 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:20 AM

the old italians or the same as the ones we had (in US UK France Germany etc). The 2000's italian are smaller and deformed. I think the packages are absolutely not the same, so by seing the package, you know if they are vintage or not.

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#3 GakMan

GakMan

Gak-Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:12 PM

Oh right, I just assumed that all Italian MIMP were horrid little deformities. Thanks for the info. 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com