#1 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

I am super excited :) I ordered a Clear carp on ebay. Finally got a single rare BB lol

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#2 Tairagnarok

Tairagnarok

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Nes
    Snes
    Sega
    Macross/Robotech
    MMPR
    Battle Beasts/Beastformers

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

Nice! How much did you get him for if you dont mind me asking?
Live slow, die whenever.

#3 CaffeineSanta

CaffeineSanta

Formerly Be9ine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., M.U.S.C.L.E.Super Rares, giant lots of M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

Love the clear BB's. If I wasn't stuck solely on trading/finding BB's in the wild, I would own as many of these as I could find online ;)

Like coffee? I roast for a living! Check it out at caffepacori.com
Ask me about trading coffee for your spare M.U.S.C.L.E.S.! I'll take most, regardless of condition :D

#4 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

Not sure two weeks of collecting Battle Beasts merits the adverb "finally" :lol:

You certainly don't let the grass grow under your feet :)

Don't forget to post pics when he arrives!
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#5 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

Hahahaha thanks guys. I ended up getting a perfectly clear one with weapon and Japanese sticker for $120.00 . It was from the same seller as the Greek Battle Beast lots. I saw it and contacted the seller.

Not sure two weeks of collecting Battle Beasts merits the adverb "finally" :lol:

You certainly don't let the grass grow under your feet :)

Don't forget to post pics when he arrives!

Hahahaha I think BB is my lucky charm. Between them and mimps, I feel quite happy finding rares. I finally got my first super rare Transformer the other day too. Maybe this year is my rare year? I did luck out with rare G. I. Joes, Transformers, mimps and now this lol all for cheap :p

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#6 AzraelDarknut

AzraelDarknut

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Customizing various LRG's, Kaiju and action figures. Also, collecting various toylines (Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Kinnikuman, etc.)

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:09 AM

That's awesome dude! Are you going to post pics of the rare TF score you got?

My Instagram (where I sell various Power Rangers items and showcase my customs): @azraeldarknut

My Customs Thread

Ask about commissions!

#7 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:39 AM

Congrats nerdiest.

BTW, I moved the value discussion to it's own thread in the "What's it Worth section.

#8 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

Nice. Love that feeling when you get your first rare :cool4:  . I still remember mine i got two chariots for a good price.

#9 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:21 PM

Congrats on the score! The first of many im sure. :)

#10 Edmasta

Edmasta

#Battlebeastsbattleground

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Interests:80年代 ホラー
    GPK, Star Wars
    Neclos Fortress,
    Tattoos
    バトラーの聖剣

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:15 AM

Sounds like you have a knack for finding rares ;)

bbb3.jpg

#11 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

Thanks everyone! I got two more rares recently (super rare) but I am keeping it a secret until I get them in the mail. I don't want to jinx myself :p i will post them when they are in.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#12 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

Congrats, again!

Not sure if you noticed the discussion about your Clear Carp but somehow someone found it necessary to split a big part of this topic so you might´ve missed it; 

http://www.littlerub...howtopic=212967

Just enjoy the Beasts and pay whatever you feel comfortable with and if you need a second opinion on things you can always contact one of us or ask it on the board.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#13 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:58 AM

Congrats nerdiest.

BTW, I moved the value discussion to it's own thread in the "What's it Worth section.

Congrats, again!

Not sure if you noticed the discussion about your Clear Carp but somehow someone found it necessary to split a big part of this topic so you might´ve missed it; 

http://www.littlerub...howtopic=212967

Just enjoy the Beasts and pay whatever you feel comfortable with and if you need a second opinion on things you can always contact one of us or ask it on the board.

Discussion on pricing was moved to the "What's it worth" section where it's more relevant.

#14 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

yeah that was probably my fault, I wasn't trying to start a conversation about it, was just making a comment on the mentioned price. Wasn't inclined enough to start a new thread on it as I'm not crazy about participating in that area of the forum, anyway. It's one of the few sections I don't follow.

I agree that you should pay what you feel comfortable with though, if you're happy with your purchases that's all that matters in the end. I guess I was just a little surprised considering BB and LB prices are currently on a downswing and that's the most I'd ever seen mentioned as a price for a clear carp.

#15 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:40 PM

Guys, Nerdiest was posting because he was pretty excited about his first non-standard BB item. He wasn't asking about whether or not he underpaid/overpaid, etc.

If your price discussion had only been a couple posts, it would not have been split out. But because it went on for quite a few posts, it then warranted it's own thread, so as not to derail nerdiest's thread.

Since it was a full blown price discussion (and thanks to SLTJ, looked like it was about to become an argument), it belongs in the "What's it Worth?" section.

When I split and moved it, I left a link to the new thread in this forum, so even if you never visit the price section, you would still see it in the BB/LB forum listing.

#16 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

Thanks everyone and thanks Jkaris.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#17 CaffeineSanta

CaffeineSanta

Formerly Be9ine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., M.U.S.C.L.E.Super Rares, giant lots of M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

Congrats! Have you gotten it in the mail yet? Dying to see it :)

Like coffee? I roast for a living! Check it out at caffepacori.com
Ask me about trading coffee for your spare M.U.S.C.L.E.S.! I'll take most, regardless of condition :D

#18 BattleChick41

BattleChick41

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beast, Laser Beast, custom beast .... anything at all Battle beast!!!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

congrats !!! i remember my first big purchase ... gum ball leo the lion, should of never let that one go 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com