Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Deano's M.U.S.C.L.E and MIMP final needs!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 deano9

deano9

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:11 PM

Hi guys

As a lot of you know I have been pestering you all over the last few months for muscles and MIMPS via PM's....... well after nearly three years of collecting and being on this forum I'm down to my last 5 M.U.S.C.L.E's to achieve my muscle collecting goals and also only 5 MIMPS away from achieving my MIMP collecting goals!!! This doesn't mean I won't stop collecting them!!!

I've never done a needs list as I love the chase and trying to find them by other means but now it's increasingly more difficult to track down the last few I need, so if anyone could look through their collections, spares, doubles, lofts and basements for any of these 10 it would be very much appreciated. I'm willing to trade or purchase these figures from you. Whichever you would prefer?

I am based in the UK but I have a few good friends in the US, (from this forum) who are willing to have them sent to them and then they will send them over to me in one go, to save me on postage. So here are the final 10:

MUSCLE

#2 - Orange
#22 - Magenta
#109 - Magenta
#221 - Magenta
#231 - Green

Attached File  image.jpg   3.85K   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   4.69K   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   5.11K   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   4.54K   1 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   3.85K   1 downloads

MIMP

Jabberwock - Blue, Pink (I know these will be impossible!!)

Ancient Gorgon - Green
Ganesha - Pink
Undine - Orange

I really appreciate your time guys

Thanks

Deano

I forgot to say on my original post that I needed either a LB or DB #185 figure aswell?!! This will be the last class B to have at least one class B in every sculpt!!!

Edited by deano9, 07 October 2015 - 10:15 AM.

#2 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:55 PM

Blue and Pink Jabborwock are far from impossible to get matey - there's one on eBay as we speak in a mixed lot :thumbsup:

If you're on Facebook the you should join my page - The MIMP Market - as I post links to uncommon figures sales and the members are always on the look out for each others needs. I posted the Jabborwock link on there the other day.

Edited by bigburty, 03 October 2015 - 11:57 PM.

#3 deano9

deano9

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:17 AM

Bit of a bump!! Added my last class B to my list that I need to complete my class B goals. Either LB or DB #185.

Someone must have a few of these on my list?

Thanks for looking guys

Deano

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com