• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#51 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:15 AM

Oooh, something to back up b=my theory. *grin*
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#52 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:56 AM

I looked up Mars butterfly and Mars swallowtail and came up with nothing. post a picture.

#53 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:08 AM

I think this is the picture he wanted us to compare with the butterfly mark on Mars's chest. And yes, it DOES look like it. I mean, I've been saying this for a while now...

http://photos.expans...f1105441510.jpg
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#54 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:22 AM

Oh my God, I just realized something. Take a look at the catepillar pictures posted above... then look at Mars. Could Mars still be in his larva stage? *ponder*
Posted Image

#55 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:51 PM

That color scheme doesn't match him. o_o

He's still a bird to me! XO Barn swallows are black-ish/blue-ish with a red chest and pale yellow bellies, the color of Mars' alternative outfit.

And his mask reminds me of a Rooster. Besides, Mars would be cuter as a bird 'cause then he'd puff up and coo when he's happy.

Although his crest does look a lot like a bird/butterfly mix.. Blah! XD *stubborn* I wish we could contact Yudetamago and ask them what he is.

Edited by KnuxieChan, 25 February 2006 - 01:51 PM.

#56 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:04 AM

I wish we could contact Yudetamago and ask them what he is.

Hey, isn't there really a way to find that out? I'd SO die laughing if he turned out to be a moth because that'd CRUSH EVERYBODY'S (especially the fangirls') sight anf fanart and even fanfics of him being a bird. XD!
Posted Image

#57 Twiztid Doll

Twiztid Doll

HURR???

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing. I also enjoy writing (mostly poetry though), reading, learning about different cultures, getting to know different people, a FEW animes, anything revolving around ghosts and/or zombies (Fatal Frame FTW), roleplaying, playing MMO's, etc...

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:28 AM

Maybe he's some weird butterfly/bird hybrid?... Or I'm just weird myself...

I lean more towards the bird theory though :kid: It sure would be nice if we could actually ask the creators.

#58 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:18 PM

Hey, isn't there really a way to find that out?  I'd SO die laughing if he turned out to be a moth because that'd CRUSH EVERYBODY'S (especially the fangirls') sight anf fanart and even fanfics of him being a bird.  XD!

=| That's.. not funny. I honestly don't know why I put up with you younger fangirls/fanboys..*rubs temples*

Someone close/delete this thread already.

Edited by KnuxieChan, 26 February 2006 - 03:20 PM.

#59 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:30 PM

Hey, isn't there really a way to find that out?  I'd SO die laughing if he turned out to be a moth because that'd CRUSH EVERYBODY'S (especially the fangirls') sight anf fanart and even fanfics of him being a bird.  XD!

=| That's.. not funny. I honestly don't know why I put up with you younger fangirls/fanboys..*rubs temples*

Someone close/delete this thread already.

I think thats really funny!

#60 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 26 February 2006 - 04:19 PM

Yeah that was funny. Hey if you have Problem with us, then deal with it! :kid: Yes ALOT of Fangirls will be crush, so will the fanarts and fanfics. That would be cool id he was A moth/bird, I had a dream of that! :p
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#61 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 05:20 PM

Yeah that was funny. Hey if you have Problem with us, then deal with it! <_< Yes ALOT of Fangirls will be crush, so will the fanarts and fanfics. That would be cool id he was A moth/bird, I had a dream of that! :lol:

eww you have dreams of cartoons?

#62 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:11 PM

I don't find it funny too.

And your theory of Mars being a moth still doesn't explain why he still has clawed feet because we all know that birds have that and moths don't. And why the hell does Mars have one pointy end on his helmet instead of two because I'm pretty sure moths don't have one antenna. Or butterflies. Whichever turn you on more.

Mars - You didn't had to be an arse and say that I made you laugh like a girl and then say that you hoped that I'll be happy because of what I said that somehow told you to look for images when you could clearly just explain that there are such thing as swallow bugs.

And regardless of the evidences and such, Mars is always going to be a bird to me.

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#63 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:14 PM

Mars, she just called you a bird! :lol:

Seriously, this is going to be a difficult topic if everyone refers to both Mars and Mars as Mars. Right, Mars? <_<

#64 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:23 PM

Well I couldent help it, if I read or watch something before I went to sleep and I was reading this, while I was reading Volume 7 of U.M. So that is why!
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#65 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:31 PM

eww you have dreams of cartoons?

Eww, you pretend to be Mars? You have no room to talk.

The fangirl/fanboy-ism is chasing away members. I've read other forums where people would like to join.. but they look and see this kinda crap and decide not to join.

I don't find laughing at someone's beliefs funny.

#66 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:43 PM

Chibi_Riya Please stay E-raged. I was simply finding something that would make you beleive that hecould be a Caterpillar/Moth/Butterfly

KnuxieChan It's a s/n. I'm sorry if youcan't tell between make believe and Screen names XD

Edited by Mars, 26 February 2006 - 06:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com