Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Are There Any New Contests Starting Soon?

contests

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 greyeagle06

greyeagle06

Excited for Princess Peach Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:All things Nintendo, Mega Man, Pokemon, Sonic the hedghog, M.u.s.c.l.e., Jim Henson, Lego Ninjago, Bionicle, Star Wars, (Some) Disney, G.I. Joe, Food and Company mascot figures, and Little Rubber Guys

Posted 05 February 2021 - 12:28 PM

Hello everyone,

Are there any contests that are going to happen soon? Did anything happen to the pass the box contest since it last happened? I'm just generally curious.

Thanks for stopping by,

Greyson

Looking for more M.u.s.c.l.e.

#2 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 01:09 PM

Hey man,

Yeah... I kinda shit the bed on actually starting a new contest. I've certainly got a pile of stuff for a giveaway, but part of me feels trying to do it here on this board might not be the best approach since the last few contests got practically no traction. If there's interest from other board members, I'll get something rolling within the next week, but if not, I might just do a giveaway via instagram, since the ig toy community seems a bit more active than the forum nowadays.

Any thoughts, LRG friends?

#3 KingJefferson

KingJefferson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 03:34 PM

yeah idk what happend to the forum these days? it use to be jam packed with posts, people selling stuff, etc. perhaps facebook and ig has taken over now, it just sucks

cool-monkey-drummer.gif

#4 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 05:18 PM

Yeah it's pretty discouraging… I've been here since 2007 and I've never seen it so slow.

#5 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 22 July 2021 - 09:25 PM

yeah idk what happend to the forum these days? it use to be jam packed with posts, people selling stuff, etc. perhaps facebook and ig has taken over now, it just sucks

Exactly. I wish people would come back to LRG. But it looks as tho other platforms have stolen the thunder

#6 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 01:10 AM

What I would like to see, as opposed to the random lottery style Yes contests that were popular for a while, would be some type revival of the Fan Art Challenges that we used to have. 

No matter the subject it was always cool to see the different things people came up with.

Czarch, you are a veteran of the old FACs. If you, or anyone for that matter, has an idea for a fun contest concept I'll kick in some prizes. 

No concept is too mundane or bizarre. A photo-shop contest? Crossover figure concepts? LRG themed limericks?? Let's see what you got!

#7 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 25 July 2021 - 11:28 AM

Czarch, you are a veteran of the old FACs. If you, or anyone for that matter, has an idea for a fun contest concept I'll kick in some prizes

Absolutely! I'll try to think up something and I'll PM you with some ideas :)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com