5 replies to this topic

#1 Roweiser

Roweiser

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:56 PM

We all know by now about the yellow and blue blisters. There is something else I noticed on the blue ones. On the bottom right of the front of the card, there is a Spin Master logo. My understanding is that they are the North American distributors of FoP. Since the yellow packs don't have the logo (only a sticker on the back), maybe the yellow ones were imported or something? The yellow ones appear to only have popped up in certain places several months ago. Now the big box stores are getting FoP in, and they're the blue ones in almost all cases.

Just thought this would be a fun thing to speculate about...

#2 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:06 PM

It's definately possible. If the other info about Xar not being released yet is correct, perhaps you have an Aussie Xar. I guess we'll know better when a Xar is found in a blue pack for color comparison. On the yellow packs, what URL does it give for Moose? The blue packs have the incorrect address of www.mooseworld.com (this is a site about real moose, the correct address is www.mooseworld.com.au) Also, does the yellow pack have a North American Consumer Information phone number?

Edited by Zombie, 30 March 2005 - 08:07 PM.

#3 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 08:41 PM

Actually all those variant colors in those UK auctions look like they are handouts from the company...because they are in little baggies w/booklets inside them.

Just a thought.

TGB

#4 Roweiser

Roweiser

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 01:45 PM

Not that I usually check Walgreeen's for toys, but I found some yellow packs there the other day. Not sure how long they've been there though. So if you're looking for them for any reason, that might be another place to check.

#5 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 04:07 PM

Not that I usually check Walgreeen's for toys, but I found some yellow packs there the other day. Not sure how long they've been there though. So if you're looking for them for any reason, that might be another place to check.

Thanks for the tip!

Were they 2 packs or 4 packs?

TGB

#6 Roweiser

Roweiser

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 05:30 PM

Not that I usually check Walgreeen's for toys, but I found some yellow packs there the other day.  Not sure how long they've been there though.  So if you're looking for them for any reason, that might be another place to check.

Thanks for the tip!

Were they 2 packs or 4 packs?

TGB

5 packs. I've never seen a yellow 2 pack. In fact, the 2 packs just started showing up here in AZ the same time that they did nationwide.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com