#1 Thejoseph

Thejoseph

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2022 - 10:06 AM

Hi folks,

If anyone can help identify these two cool dudes, I would greatly appreciate it. They are in the attached picture that is not mine. I can't see any markings, but they are pretty unique. These guys are my white whale, so if they look familiar to anyone, please let me know.

Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 greyeagle06

greyeagle06

Excited for Princess Peach Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:All things Nintendo, Mega Man, Pokemon, Sonic the hedghog, M.u.s.c.l.e., Jim Henson, Lego Ninjago, Bionicle, Star Wars, (Some) Disney, G.I. Joe, Food and Company mascot figures, and Little Rubber Guys

Posted 10 August 2022 - 05:26 PM

Those are pretty neat. Judging by the fact they don't have any markings and by other factors, they look like they came from a generic dollar store gumball set. Do you have any memory of where you obtained them?

Looking for more M.u.s.c.l.e.

#3 Thejoseph

Thejoseph

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 10:05 AM

I got a tip from the person who sent me the photo originally (it's not my hands), and it looks like they're part of a discontinued line of capsule toys called Micro Mutants. While I've finally identified them, it appears anywhere that they were once sold has them now permanently Out of Stock. I may have to accept defeat here unless someone more resourceful than me can point me in the direction of a way to spend some money.

#4 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 12 August 2022 - 09:48 AM

https://www.littlewe...psule-toys.html

I can't find them in stock anywhere either - I have a few but would love the whole set.

#5 Thejoseph

Thejoseph

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2022 - 09:04 PM

May just stay as a dream at this point. My luck with random discoveries is few and far between.

#6 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 13 August 2022 - 07:44 AM

Oddly enough, the only two that I have are the same sculpts as those in your first photo.

#7 Thejoseph

Thejoseph

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2022 - 08:00 AM

I’m jealous. I don’t even have those!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alien, 3eyes, monster, rubber, glowinthedark

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com