• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:00 PM

We went to that FOP "thing" (meeting, intro, whatever, etc.) today. It was pretty disappointing, we were the only ones there for FOP, there were about 8-10 people playing Yu-Gi-Oh, so we just went looking around the store. I don't think they were giving anything away. The Toys r Us employee told us we could stick around to see if anyone showed up to play against, but we weren't really there to play, we thought it was going to be something more formal....

#2 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:19 PM

Yeah, I saw an advertisement for these at my local Toys R Us, though I forget when it was supposed to be. It kind of confused me that they would have a tournament or get-together or whatever so soon, considering that it isn't like FOP has been out long enough to really get a following among kids yet. Hell, each store only got 1 shipment and when you account for adults like me who bought them for collecting purposes, how many kids have really even had a chance to buy these yet?

#3 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 03:34 PM

Yeah all my friends think there pinheaded.And the game really sucks.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com