Whooheee

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#26 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:41 AM

How many Kaiju monsters you get in there? Want em. :p

Posted Image

#27 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

Looks like you got some Toxic Crusader figs in there too! Maybe a Dinosaucer too; do you have any dino-humaniods? And that green robot is incredible!
Posted Image

#28 Bigmantoys

Bigmantoys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

I just got these bad boys on e-bay. Auction said they were Dutch exogini? They're the floppiest rubber i've ever felt - similar to Morinaga kinkeshi. Any ideas on these?

@ bizrebellion + nanofato
Cheers guys - It's just been one of those weeks where good vibes make good things happen for some reason. When i was at the car boot i remember thinking "slow down or you'll miss something" and right there, was a huge lot of MUSCLEs.
I believe the bug is a termitor given that i'm not far from France.
@ Universal
ohh, i like em quite a lot mate! But everyone has their price ;) Here's a better pic.
@ Soupie
The Toxic Crusader figs are amazing! I love the colours - i nearly didnt buy em too! So glad i dug round that box one last time. I've got one dinosaur in the mix which is unbranded and non descript.
The green robot's a dream! Worth doing repro you think? :)

Attached Files

Edited by HeroGladiator, 04 July 2011 - 02:09 PM.

www.bigmantoys.co.uk

If you've ever seen a one trick pony then you've seen me.

#29 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:40 PM

Yes mate. You really live up to your name! :)

Its an illness really heh....

I've never seen that Native American figure before. Do you know what line it belongs to?
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#30 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Monster In My Pocket, Thingz That Go Bump In The Night, Mighty Max, TMNT, Boglins, cheap and nasty monsters of any sort...

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:34 AM

The little Native American guy COULD be from a line called Road Maniax... Looks like one of them anyway.

Also, see that green bird on the back row of your picture, with all the Kaiju guys? Got a bigger picture?

My comics blog - mostly lesser-known UK stuff from the 1980s and 1990s
Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

WANT/NEED! Warmonger (from Mighty Max's Skull Mountain), will trade for Alien Magic!

#31 Bigmantoys

Bigmantoys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:51 AM

The GREEN BIRD?! I didn't think anyone would be interested in him!
I actually put the green bird on my desk at work so i cant take any pics right now, but here's a slightly bigger pic!

Attached Files

Edited by HeroGladiator, 05 July 2011 - 08:51 AM.

www.bigmantoys.co.uk

#32 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Monster In My Pocket, Thingz That Go Bump In The Night, Mighty Max, TMNT, Boglins, cheap and nasty monsters of any sort...

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:23 AM

Ha ha! He looks mad!

Don't suppose you're willing to let him go? No worries if not, just lots of pictures of him in various places will do.

My comics blog - mostly lesser-known UK stuff from the 1980s and 1990s
Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

WANT/NEED! Warmonger (from Mighty Max's Skull Mountain), will trade for Alien Magic!

#33 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:14 PM

I just got these bad boys on e-bay. Auction said they were Dutch exogini? They're the floppiest rubber i've ever felt - similar to Morinaga kinkeshi. Any ideas on these?

I've seen other robot sculpts in these exact colours & incredibly floppy material - must be from the same manufacturer. I believe they were sold as party favours in a dollar store.. no help I'm afraid on a real ID. I'm pretty sure they're not Exogini however.

#34 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:29 AM

I think those robots might have something akin to these
http://www.centuryno...40_209-439.html

And that Indian looks similar in style to rescue heroes. I know they had microsets which might be in scale to what you have there, dunno if they had Indian characters though.

Edit: After posting, I found these
http://www.officepla...paign=affiliate

Edited by bigazzhead, 06 July 2011 - 06:31 AM.

#35 Bigmantoys

Bigmantoys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:05 AM

Ah,i was excitied to think i got some weird dutch exogini (as listing suggested). Still happy with them for the price though. :)

www.bigmantoys.co.uk

#36 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:06 AM

i have been to the car boot's here in south wales for 5 weeks running and so far have found 1 muscle for 10p, and 11 mini boglins for £1.50, so you can see my envy when i see what great hauls you guys get on your boot sale adventures!!!

Maybe I should try carbooting, since I seem to struggle to get more than a pound for 40 Mini Boglins
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#37 bobbydixon99

bobbydixon99

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

I'll buy 40 mini-boglins off you for a pound?

#38 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

i'll give £3 :woot:

hopefully you get more luck there dude,
good luck to you man.:D

Posted Image

#39 yuckydog

yuckydog

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

I just went to a car boot in the country (always better for older stuff) and got the most ridiculous haul for 5 quid!!
Loads of MUSCLE and MIMP, a few BB, ninja mites, bootleg mini boglins, megazords, remco mashers and a ninja, Toxic Crusaders (the colours are SICK!), bootleg kaiju, a SOMA zangeif guy, 2 Hero Gladiators (YES!)and some other stuff I was hoping you could identify.

PIC 1 - 2 NINJAS with RST on the back
PIC 2 - Tiny Indian i think i recognise, pink bug-cop i think might be cosmix (?)Mr awesome gold guy - no markings,
PIC 3 - sexy rubber robot with no markings
PIC 4 - a damn good sunday!!! :)

Pic 4 shoes a Yellow Witch figure near the middle bottom...I have a whole series of these of fantasy/mythology figures. Anybody know what they are from?

#40 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:24 AM

Posted Image

Monster in my Pocket. There is a whole sub Forum here on the board for them.

#41 yuckydog

yuckydog

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

Posted Image

Monster in my Pocket. There is a whole sub Forum here on the board for them.

Thank you! This was a mystery that's been befuddling me for the past 5-6 years and when my youngest son dumped out a container of these and MUSCLES the curiosity was piqued again. Apparently there's an assortment of MUSCLES, MIMP, Canful of Monsters and other random assorted figures. I may look through them and post pics of ones that I have absolutely no clue of!

#42 muckmonster87

muckmonster87

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

i know i'm a little late here, but the bootleg kaijus are called Super Dino Monsters. there are 12 in the series. i have them all except for the one on the far left. please let me know if he's available for trade!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com