THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 09:38 PM

Correct me if I am wrong somebody. Is there way more to this than just this:

http://www.littlerub...1e865aa47dc3bdb

Because if this explains kindermuscle's and Wraith's decision to leave, I am sorry but you two are effin' nuts! I mean so what if he jumps all over your grammar? I am sure when he does it is because it is totally effed up and not a word or two! If you are leaving cuz of that, bye! Wraith, it still looks to me like you are only jealous that Veers got promoted and you were here first. I mean in the topic link I listed above, you bee-eye-itched and moaned about Veers' additude when you first directed him to this site, etc... What in the eff does that have to do with anything now? Nothing. So Veers jumped a little when you brought him by here. So what if he told you, "you post too much" a long time ago, man do you hold grudges that long? I don't! crap, max powerz and I are way cool now and that took what a day? Get over it!

THEGODBEAST e+

PS. If there is way more to this than what I know or could find, please someone fill me in. I am only posting this based on the link above and this thread topic.

#27 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 09:51 PM

Tortle, Godbeast: WATCH THIS!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Now watch Veers go ape!

Posted Image
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#28 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 09:55 PM

It doesn't work.
THEGODBEAST e+

#29 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 10:36 PM

Wraith, Kinder. Sad to see you go.

See you when you get back from your haitus..... e+

#30 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 31 May 2003 - 10:51 PM

But, hey... what's with all this melodrama recently? It's a friggin' toy board, for Christ's sake! Why are we getting all worked up about it? Let's put things into perspective here and talk about some toys! e+

-Nathan

I agree! What is it with everyone seeming on edge lately? Is it the heat or something? The lack of Series 5-8 or 9-12 on toy shelves? It must be the "pissy bug" circulating via email. Everyone seems a few shades edgier.

I even went postal on someone on the email group the other day. I dunno. Maybe it's the heat. :lol:

#31 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 04:06 AM

wha........

*dies just because kinder muscle is leaving*

*reborn so she can talk*

Ehh.... COME BACK KINDER GAHHH!!!!!!!!
*start whining* ee ee ee ee ee ee.......

when are you gonna comieeee backkyyyy

*walk quietly to her room and went to the darkest spot which is her closet and hide in there*

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#32 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 01 June 2003 - 06:35 AM

e+

:lol:

#33 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 06:42 AM

*still whining* eeeee eee

email me sometimes Kinder? eeee eee ee.....

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#34 max powerz

max powerz

*squish squish* ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 11:30 AM

Don't name names or do name names, however, don't say your not going to name names and then do!

Wow, now say that five times fast.... :) :p

Seriously though, the "problem" between Marty and I was 2 things. 1) I was excited because I figured out a new type of joint and was so excited that when saying I was expecting more from him, it made me sound like an arse. 2) Hes really stressed out on a number of levels which I completely understand. Were cool now that everything was straitened out.

Veers doesnt seem bad to me, hes never rubbed me wrong and he does his job as a MOD. Sometimes he follows it too strictly by the book, but he has every right to throw the book at you if he feels he needs to. However that does NOT give him the right to disable you from posting nor does it allow him to delete all your posts unless it were to degrade the comunity. And A result of taht could easily be resolved by a PM or an email to Johnny.

I understand that alot of peopel are getting upset right now because many peopel are losing their jobs now and prices of things are getting raised (esspecially here in NY where the state tax is going from 8.25% to 8.5% today and being increased again on tuesday to 8.65%). And all these little things are piling up everywhere. I mean the cops are pulling numbers here to try to raise revenue for the city give outrageous tickets to people which in the end would make the city lose money because you know they will take it to court to fight the ticket, which you may or may not have heard about.

Its stressful times, ok we all understand. Just keep it cool and it will settle down eventually. I dont think I have congragulated Veers on his promotion, so congrats! But to everyone else, if HE really is the reason, grow up and deal with it, hes not going to bite you.... yet. :p
I Sell some ultimate muscle and m.u.sc.l.e stuff, email/pm me for details
#012 king muscle (green foil lettering)
#013 terryman (green foil letterings)
#020 ramenman (blue foil letterings)
#045 kinikudriver (red and green foil letterings)
Series 2 CCG cards All and All Series 2 figures
Starcom Needs: ALL. Doubles, tripples, etc... Any condition welcome.

#35 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 11:49 AM

Just to squelch a few myths:

Veers has never deleted a thread, without consulting me first. If you see a thread get deleted, it was me 99 times out of 100.

There have been less than 10 threads deleted on this board since it's inception.

One who is given "Global Moderating" privileges can simply moderate in any forum. They cannot ban users or delete accounts. I am the only one that can do that.

#36 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 11:55 AM

I thought those things sounded fishy.

I think Veers is a perfect canidate for global moderator job!

By the way, congratulations Veers!!!

Thanks for clearing those myths up Johnny!

THEGODBEAST :)

#37 max powerz

max powerz

*squish squish* ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 12:20 PM

I meant delete posts, so in a way your actively a member but cant say what you want. And I know veers wouldnt do that thats why I am saying those two are being rediculous.

#38 AmoiMan

AmoiMan

Garlic Energized

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1614 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 04:18 PM

Hmm...what exactly happened causing this small exodus? I'd really like to understand the situation so I could offer some input. if not here, maybe drop me an enlightening PM.

Anyways, I'm sorry to see you leave, Wraith.... you've been here much longer than I and usually write quality posts

......and Kinder, good luck with that DM, haha

(yes, i know it's really pointless to say that if they've left)
Posted Image

#39 AmoiMan

AmoiMan

Garlic Energized

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1614 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 05:02 PM

Correct me if I am wrong somebody. Is there way more to this than just this:

http://www.littlerub...1e865aa47dc3bdb

I read this thread, and it got me wondering.......is there a label for me?

AmoiMan = ?

(yes, this is off topic, but still somwhat related, and I couldn't see dedicating a thread to something this trivial, so forgive me for posting it here.....curiosity killed the cat)
Posted Image

#40 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
  • Interests:Sega Master System and Segas other Consoles and games., Legos
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 01 June 2003 - 06:36 PM

Hope you guys change your mind and come back even if you don't post.

I am sure someone has names for us wethier we know it or not. We might be better off not knowing.
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#41 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 07:00 PM

I forgot to congratulate Veers on his promo too. Congratulations General Veers! :blush:

Posted Image

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#42 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 01 June 2003 - 08:16 PM

But, hey... what's with all this melodrama recently?  It's a friggin' toy board, for Christ's sake!  Why are we getting all worked up about it?  Let's put things into perspective here and talk about some toys! B)

-Nathan

I agree! What is it with everyone seeming on edge lately? Is it the heat or something? The lack of Series 5-8 or 9-12 on toy shelves? It must be the "pissy bug" circulating via email. Everyone seems a few shades edgier.

I even went postal on someone on the email group the other day. I dunno. Maybe it's the heat. B)

Dammit! I can't find 9-12 anywhere! I hate everyone im leaving.jk

(has anyone seen 9-12 yet?)

Seriously, like tortle said this is a board for toys. I think people sometimes take things a little seriously. If they left because Veers got promoted, or cuz he corrected you, or made a comment about an unreadable post, that's pretty lame. He seems like a cool guy to me.(I do everything not to piss him off lol). It seems a tad immature to leave here because of that reason. If thats not the reason, then I must have missed something. Sorry again too see you go, but I think you guys should have stuck around and tried to talk about it with someone here instead of bailing out.

I'm not leaving here, and I don't plan on ever leaving. Everyone here is really cool I'm glad I found this place. It helps me to relax on nights after work.

Btw Congrats Veers! :D
Posted Image

#43 max powerz

max powerz

*squish squish* ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 04:44 AM

I am sure someone has names for us wethier we know it or not. We might be better off not knowing.

There is a reason why I never asked :lol: :lol: ;)

:edit:

almost forgot, everyone is labeled. Its a fact of life. But labels arent always considered bad, I mean you call peopel your friends after all. Just remember that. But I'm not telling you anything you didnt already know...

#44 Wraith

Wraith

alive and kickin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 05:24 AM

well. i know this wasn't unexpected at all but i guess im back. upon further thought i realized nothing bad has actually happened yet and i may be wrong about where the board is heading, i sure hope so.
......Posted Image....................................................
Petition to Get Generation 1 to USA
What I'm selling on Ebay

#45 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 02 June 2003 - 05:36 AM

Dammit! I can't find 9-12 anywhere! I hate everyone im leaving.jk

(has anyone seen 9-12 yet?)

;) I haven't seen 9-12

:lol: I havent even seen 5-8 yet
"I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." Ronald Regan - April 11, 1984

#46 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 02 June 2003 - 05:57 AM

;) I haven't seen 9-12

:lol: I havent even seen 5-8 yet

Ditto

#47 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2003 - 06:17 AM

Well this was an interesting read.

First let me start by saying you’re all banned. I am the only person intelligent enough to post on these boards. From now on all posts should be PM’d to me. Upon receiving them I will edit them for grammar and content. The new Veers-ized version will then be posted.

;)

Seriously, whoa. :lol:

Thank you to all the people who offered congratulations. I was just as shocked as anyone else.

The other thing that cracked me up was that I started reading this thread today (Monday). So at the beginning Wraith and kinder were leaving, by the time I got to the end of the thread Wraith had already returned.

Does everyone know that Ridureyu is a global mod too?

I really don’t know what else to say.

#48 Adamantiumwulf

Adamantiumwulf

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts
    Transformers
    Baseball cards
    various action figures

Posted 02 June 2003 - 06:48 AM

First let me start by saying you’re all banned. I am the only person intelligent enough to post on these boards. From now on all posts should be PM’d to me. Upon receiving them I will edit them for grammar and content. The new Veers-ized version will then be posted.

Sweet no more copying and pasteing into outlook to spell check.

Veer-ized the way of the future. Read any post with clarity and correct punctuation and grammer.

Seriously, whoa.  ;)

Drat I guess not. hehe :lol:

#49 max powerz

max powerz

*squish squish* ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 06:50 AM

Well this was an interesting read.

LOL! Must be a fun conversation between yourself ;)

I think its all pointed to you because well, one of them said it. I dont know why they are pissed you got it. You did your job well, you deserved it. Once again congrats.

Side note: uber coolness, got my three boxed sets, minus the one figure. I checked in it and I think its more than one (one looks like the ring figure, didnt really look as I am too excited). The boxes are beatin up but the trays are mint!!! :lol:

#50 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 09:26 AM

well. i know this wasn't unexpected at all but i guess im back. upon further thought i realized nothing bad has actually happened yet and i may be wrong about where the board is heading, i sure hope so.

Welcome back Wraith! Glad to see you decided to stay!

If you ever feel like this again Posted Image , just remember tomorrow will be a brighter day! Posted Image

:blink:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com