Yeah man, they are indeed blind-boxed -- but -- as noted, if you buy the case, you will have a full set.
Some other things I have noticed:
1. The box is stylized to look like an old wax-pack, faux-folds and everything. Nice touch.
2. The names as stylized in all caps. DEAD TED instead of Dead TED (cards) or Dead Ted (Minikins).
3. TEEVEE STEEVIE is spelled like the cards instead of TV Stevie (Minikins).
4. CLARK CAN'T is here using his "b name" instead of Nat Nerd (Minikins).
5. The only characters here that were not also Minikins are ALI GATOR and GHASTLY ASHLEY.
6. As I expected, "GPK" logo is the only logo used. It is on four panels, "Garbage Pail Kids" logo is on zero.
7. These are made in Vietnam. All other mystery minis have been made in China. I guess this means no "factory rejects" on ebay.
8. EU distribution is by Underground Toys
Australia distribution is by Ikon Collectables
Japan distribution is by Hot Toys
China and Asia distribution is by MINDstyle
9. There is this cool, classy text on the box:
The GPK figures in this collection are inspired by the original Garbage Pail Kids collectible sticker cards introduced by Topps in 1985.
Combining spectacular artwork and over-the-top satire, the original sticker series was an inspired collaboration between avant-garde cartoonists and humorists including Art Spiegelman, Mark Newgarden, John Pound, Tom Bunk, Jay Lynch and others.
Topps and Funko invite you, our new generation of GPK fans, to continue to enjoy this pop-culture phenomenon.
Edited by steverotters, 14 July 2015 - 08:34 PM.