3 replies to this topic

#1 dragnmastralex

dragnmastralex

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 08:59 AM

ever since 2015 Hasbro has been renewing and posting pictures of the MASK logo as its soon to be released toys. they have revived the comic book and plan on doing the cartoon in late 2021. with the upcoming cartoon a toyline is planned to be released but we have no official word on the date of said toys or which toys will come out.

anyone else excited to see it come back? I still have the original Matt Trakker and Thunderhawk vehicle.
the small figures were solid and had no detail painted in but the molding of the details were pretty amazing you could see the details in the face up close without anything having color. 

Attached Files

#2 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 14 May 2021 - 04:39 AM

I havent seen anything on a new cartoon, can you provide a link?

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 11:17 AM

It will be interesting to see what it looks like once they start releasing toy pics.

#4 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5096 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:28 PM

https://news.tfw2005...d-beyond-419237

That's the last thing I can find that mentions new M.A.S.K. ANYTHING that isn't from pre-covid times, and it doesn't specify any form of media or toys. Really curious where this news is coming from. Never watched or was aware of the series, was just young enough to miss it, I dunno, hope something comes of it for those of you that are fans.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com