Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Red Japanese 3-4" Robot Toy

Best Answer BadLarry , 04 July 2019 - 03:46 AM

That's Mechanda Robo. Not sure who the manufacturer is, I know Bullmark made some Mechanda toys, but I don't think that's their logo on the foot.

Thank you

Edited to add:

The company appears to be Grip

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nevermore

nevermore

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Early Nintendo, Vintage TMNT, Kenner Star Wars, Disney, Uncle Scrooge, Jim Henson, Uncle Scrooge, Sport Cards

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:14 PM

Found this for a few dollars this past weekend... looked too cool to pass up despite rough shape and missing accessories.

Could use help with identification, about 3-4 inches tall, torso and legs are metal with plastic arms.

Attached File  IMG_20190703_190758.jpg   140.34K   8 downloadsAttached File  IMG_20190703_190812.jpg   295.09K   7 downloads

Thanks!

Collecting a little bit of everything. 

#2 BadLarry

BadLarry

Jake All Day

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:Robot & monster toys, Lego, MUSCLE, etc.

Posted 04 July 2019 - 03:46 AM   Best Answer

That's Mechanda Robo. Not sure who the manufacturer is, I know Bullmark made some Mechanda toys, but I don't think that's their logo on the foot.

Thank you

Edited to add:

The company appears to be Grip

Attached File  mekandarobo.jpg   35.13K   5 downloads

Edited by BadLarry, 04 July 2019 - 03:52 AM.

#3 nevermore

nevermore

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Early Nintendo, Vintage TMNT, Kenner Star Wars, Disney, Uncle Scrooge, Jim Henson, Uncle Scrooge, Sport Cards

Posted 04 July 2019 - 11:27 AM

Thank you sir! Super helpful! I am a sucker for such Japanese toys. I buy them without knowing what they are, price, or worth. 

I bought this, a Diener eraser, windup spark toys of King Kong and Swamp Thing and a MetalMan figure. Didn't know any of these existed prior to finding them at the show.

I've picked up most of what I "needed" from my childhood toys, so this is the next and exciting phase of my collection. I enjoy learning of such toy lines. I've spent time digging through older posts here. Appreciate the information. Haven't made it to the high-end stuff, but will pick up things for a few dollars. I'd rather pay $5-10 for something like this than off the shelf figures from Target which everyone has. 

Collecting a little bit of everything. 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com