2 replies to this topic

#1 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:20 AM

Does anybody know which colour sled goes to each Euro Shield Battler? Or was a general mix? I know the Japanese sleds are grey with orange wheels and maroon with black wheels. Where all of the Euro sleds purple with orange wheels or did thy get mixed with either of the Japanese colours. And one more thing, does anybody have a maroon sled for sale or trade, only need 1 to complete my Japanese shield battlers. That way they each have there own sled.

Thanks
Eaon

#2 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:24 AM

Does anybody know which colour sled goes to each Euro Shield Battler? Or was a general mix? I know the Japanese sleds are grey with orange wheels and maroon with black wheels. Where all of the Euro sleds purple with orange wheels or did thy get mixed with either of the Japanese colours. And one more thing, does anybody have a maroon sled for sale or trade, only need 1 to complete my Japanese shield battlers. That way they each have there own sled.

Thanks
Eaon

Look at the price guide...I added MOC photos that the Heyser's (Sylvain/Arnaud) had on their sites. You can see which sleds came with which.

TGB

#3 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 12:50 PM

About sleds and colors
The sleds from Japan were available in two colors (grey and bordeaux) and both were included in the Six Shield Battler set. In France a third color appeared : purple. This exclusive color was included in blisters of Laserbeasts #93 to #96 when the grey one was available with beasts #89 to #92 and the bordeaux one with beasts #97 to #100. The main color of the sled is not the only difference. The color of the whells change too. The grey sled has orange wheels, the bordeaux sled have black whells and finally the purple sled has yellow wheels.

Yhis has been taken from the Beastformers site in the "The world of chargers" article.

Sylvain

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com