http://movies.yahoo....o&id=1800421139
What a joke.

#2 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 23 August 2002 - 07:06 PM

Wha...? I loved the movie! I thought it was great! Dexster Jettster and Threepio really stole the show for me, as well as Obi-Wan. The action was solid, the special effects were great (those Kamino aliens were perfect), and the acting... um... well...

Let's just say that it won't win any Oscars. :lol: Although Ewan McGregor did an incredibly eerie Alec Guiness impression, and Hayden Christenson was chilling in some scenes, the love scenes were pretty atrocious. Make that, inexcusably horrible. Didn't George at least have an editor to check the dialogue and make sure it wasn't on a grade-school level?

Overall, I thought it was cool, definitely worthy of the Star Wars name. Then again, I thought Ep1 was nifty, too, so take my review as you will...

-Nathan

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 24 August 2002 - 08:15 AM

I wasn't commenting on the movie itself, but rather on the fact that it didn't do as well as planned going head to head with Spiderman, so they re-released it now, when there isn't a whole lot of competition. Classic!

#4 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 24 August 2002 - 08:22 AM

Oh... well then, I agree, that IS a joke. ;) But where did you see that it was re-released? Is George doing it for charity like he did with Ep1? If not, that's pretty lame.

-Nathan

#5 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 24 August 2002 - 08:24 AM

The theatres around here are re-releasing it on Tuesday August 27th. Haha.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com