#26 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 17 March 2005 - 06:54 PM

thye do look very cool the fists are neat too. how much does a fist hold they dont look like they would hold that many.

The box says that a fist will hold ten figures, though by the looks of it, you'd have to cram them in, which I wouldn't be keen on since I wouldn't want to smear the paint jobs or snap an extremity off. The fists are way overpriced in my opinion, though they do come with a cool looking warlord figure.

Also, anybody seen the arena yet? I saw a blue battle box on ebay, anybody know where to find those and if there is a grey/brown/whatever color box?

Nevermind, saw the black box on ebay just now as well. Has anyone actually seen where to purchase the blue and black boxes though?

Edited by Zombie, 17 March 2005 - 07:09 PM.

#27 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 09:27 PM

I got a 5 pack for $6 plus tax. For the price, I am not too impressed. Although the Crystal ones look pretty sweet.

#28 maxdrive

maxdrive

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:45 PM

the price is pretty steep. Who made battle beasts is it me or does the of the fistful of power logo look like the old battle beast logo?

One last question. I saw that they also have a two pack does any one know the cost of them they arn't on Amazon.com

Edited by maxdrive, 17 March 2005 - 11:06 PM.

#29 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 18 March 2005 - 03:41 AM

One last question. I saw that they also have a two pack does any one know the cost of them they arn't on Amazon.com

If you don't like the 5 pack price, you'll like the two pack price even less. My Toys r Us has the two packs for 3.99 and the 5 packs for 5.99.

#30 SpectreSuperSix5

SpectreSuperSix5

I am not a number. I'm a free man

• Old Guard
  • 2598 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, M.U.S.C.L.E., Xbox 360, firearms, grilling, muscle cars, zombies, and Cartoon Network.

Posted 18 March 2005 - 02:39 PM

Nevermind, saw the black box on ebay just now as well. Has anyone actually seen where to purchase the blue and black boxes though?

I got a black fist container at toys r us. Had the same warlord as the red one though :lol:
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast

#31 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:37 AM

hey these things are pretty cool. i got 4 5packs today. i was quite suprised i found them in the UK at all. i was happpy with thefigs i got although im guessing its going to be a bit of a nightmare trying to collect them all in their various forms. One thing i noticed on the website for theses guys was that the profile for XAR gave him two different point values which gave me the impression he must come in at least two forms and not just a gold one, can anyone shed any light on this. also there appears to be secret characters but the website just gives the game away by telling you who they are. check it out:-

http://www.fistful.c...aspx?regionid=1

i wouldnt click the link if you dont want to see what the warlords or secret characters look like. i'm hoping this takes off as its going to take time i'm sure to collect them all. hopefully we can get some trading going. by the way how many figures do you get with the fist containers?
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#32 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:24 AM

One thing i noticed on the website for theses guys was that the profile for XAR gave him two different point values which gave me the impression he must come in at least two forms and not just a gold one, can anyone shed any light on this. also there appears to be secret characters but the website just gives the game away by telling you who they are.

This got me thinking about the crystal Cowl. So, I looked Cowl's profile up and it did say that he has the values of 12 (hyper) & 13 (crystal). It's odd to me that Xar has values of 10 & 15. 10 seems low, so maybe it's a shadow version? My guess on the secret characters would be that they are a preview of Series 2, but you can see them whether you sign up or not. But then again, it's not like the site is perfect, some characters have the wrong picture and wrong point values (which people on ebay are trying to capitalize as "errors").

i'm hoping this takes off as its going to take time i'm sure to collect them all. hopefully we can get some trading going. by the way how many figures do you get with the fist containers?

Here's the trading thread: http://www.littlerub...?showtopic=8197

The fist containers come with just 1 figure; Cowl. The Box comes with 4: Menis, Vulgar and (usually) 2 shadows. The Battle Arena comes with 3: Massaca, A-Ka & Teo-Teo.

Edited by Goriki, 19 March 2005 - 11:25 AM.

#33 Chin Ryo

Chin Ryo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:I donĀ“t speak English very well<br>(ow shit......I miss again)<br>And I love J.White Dragon

Posted 04 April 2005 - 11:30 AM

:kev: anybody .......can help me ...................I want sites of ultimate muscle.........with images of han me man..........PLS..........XD

:kev:
I Looooooooooveeeeeeeeeee you J.White Dragon
XD =^-^= she is so cute........^.^
and very beautiful....I love her... very very much>>>>>>~/kis
/blush
=^-^= kisses kisses kisses.....a lot of kisses for you
... J.White Dragon......all kisses over the world.....
I Love you.....I just wanna stay with you...forever ^.^

#34 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 04 April 2005 - 11:49 AM

Mmmmm... spam. That's sure to get you help.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com