• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#26 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:24 AM

LOL That's AWESOME!!!!

#27 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:39 AM

Look how beautiful this is lol: http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_1282wt_1120

I will find a way to fit myself in that!!

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#28 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1604 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:47 AM

Wow that dead eye smile on that kid gives me the creeps. HE knows he's gonna get bullied by the pokemon kids.

#29 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:56 AM

Wow that dead eye smile on that kid gives me the creeps. HE knows he's gonna get bullied by the pokemon kids.

Big time lmao also I just say the price tag on the original pic is $29.99 so technically its cheaper than what it was in the early 2000s lol

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#30 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

Just found out that :

1) there is at least three monster rancher comics in German (I think its German) out there... http://www.ebay.fr/i...b#ht_485wt_1157

2) there is Monster Rancher pogs: http://www.ebay.fr/i...#ht_1002wt_1157

3) there is Monster Rancher stickers: http://www.ebay.fr/i...c#ht_411wt_1394

Edited by thenerdieststore, 09 October 2014 - 02:59 PM.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#31 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:36 AM

List of what is available for Monster Rancher:

1) 63 USA toys

2) 3 Japanese Gashapons that I know of (Hare, Tiger, Rex)

3) USA toy cards

4) USA trading card game

5) Japanese Tradeing card game

6) Stuff animals (Hare, Mocchi, Golem, Tiger, Suezo)

7) Japanese toy set (Golem, Hare, Suezo, Mocchi, Tiger- all in two colors)

8) Hardees toys with bag (Genki, Golem, Tiger, Suezo - that I know of)

9) Pogs (from france?)

10) Original Sound Track - Germany

11) Monster Rancher bootlegs (maybe Italy?) (17 that I know of) - comes in regular and double sized toys

12) Games (12 America, 1 Japanese exclusive)

13) Monster Rancher 4 poker cards

14) Monster rancher poker cards

15) Halloween costumes (Suezo and Genki)

16) Comics- Germany (4 known)

17) Stickers (france?) over 50 and stickerbook

18) Italian post cards (3 of them)

19) Mocchi plush keychain (4.5")

Edited by thenerdieststore, 21 October 2014 - 10:58 AM.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#32 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:43 PM

Loved this game series well Monster Rancher  which was only one I played on  the real console it was on. Though really its monster rancher 2 renamed and its the only game in the entire series to be sold in Europe and had a very short print run and was hard to find even when new. Which makes no sense when it seems that Europe got more products based on it but got shafted out of the video games it was based on yet the developer Tecmo's other games like Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive and those stupid beach volley ball games all reached Europe. Same thing happened with ultimate muscle in Europe.

The mini figures was also sold in spain along with theme park prize plushies like this Suezo i have.

DSCF0015.jpg

Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:42 AM

Loved this game series well Monster Rancher  which was only one I played on  the real console it was on. Though really its monster rancher 2 renamed and its the only game in the entire series to be sold in Europe and had a very short print run and was hard to find even when new. Which makes no sense when it seems that Europe got more products based on it but got shafted out of the video games it was based on yet the developer Tecmo's other games like Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive and those stupid beach volley ball games all reached Europe. Same thing happened with ultimate muscle in Europe.

The mini figures was also sold in spain along with theme park prize plushies like this Suezo i have.

DSCF0015.jpg

I love those Monster Rancher plushies. Its a shame they go for $20+ each. I am extremely interested in finding out more about my Italian bootlegs. Hopefully there will be more information one day!

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#34 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

Here is the Italian bootlegs. They seem to be normally twice the size of the normal ones and the little ones are a little smaller.

101_6935_zps784921bf.jpg

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#35 evan

evan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:37 AM

Found this topic by googling! I'm also trying to get the full collection of the Playmates figures. Draco Kato and Pink Hopper are all I need, but seem very hard to find. And I do have extras of some others if anyone wants to trade! Good to see others who remember Monster Rancher! My brother and I played the games for too many hours to count, we even had our own website devoted to listing the CDs we had tried when we were about 11 or 12! We used to ride our bikes up to the K-Mart here and buy these toys whenever we found them, brings back memories.

I imagine I am responsible for bidding OP up on eBay with some of these, sorry about that! I'm glad you were able to get Horn if that was you, he is my favorite figure of the bunch.

#36 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:05 AM

Found this topic by googling! I'm also trying to get the full collection of the Playmates figures. Draco Kato and Pink Hopper are all I need, but seem very hard to find. And I do have extras of some others if anyone wants to trade! Good to see others who remember Monster Rancher! My brother and I played the games for too many hours to count, we even had our own website devoted to listing the CDs we had tried when we were about 11 or 12! We used to ride our bikes up to the K-Mart here and buy these toys whenever we found them, brings back memories.

I imagine I am responsible for bidding OP up on eBay with some of these, sorry about that! I'm glad you were able to get Horn if that was you, he is my favorite figure of the bunch.

I am very interested buddy :) do you collect those Italian toys too? And also the horn was me lol

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#37 evan

evan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:35 AM

I am very interested buddy :) do you collect those Italian toys too? And also the horn was me lol

No, I don't collect those. I honestly had never seen them until this thread. I'm more interested in collecting things from my past that I remember specifically, so the Playmates line satisfies my plenty.

I'll dig through my collection and post numbers of how many extras etc I have that I'm happy to trade away. I have what I don't think is a lot, but my wife and friends tell me is a stupid amount, close to 150 figures I think.

I'm also interested in getting the full set of cards, so if you have cards that I don't have believe me I'm more than willing to trade or buy them from you! I'll catalog them this weekend and update. Cool to be able to talk to others interested in these, haha!

#38 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:45 AM

No, I don't collect those. I honestly had never seen them until this thread. I'm more interested in collecting things from my past that I remember specifically, so the Playmates line satisfies my plenty.

I'll dig through my collection and post numbers of how many extras etc I have that I'm happy to trade away. I have what I don't think is a lot, but my wife and friends tell me is a stupid amount, close to 150 figures I think.

I'm also interested in getting the full set of cards, so if you have cards that I don't have believe me I'm more than willing to trade or buy them from you! I'll catalog them this weekend and update. Cool to be able to talk to others interested in these, haha!

Oh I understand that. Also keep in mind about the Sega ones: http://www.mugentoys...2112110003.html

Mugen just recently went out of stock but there is more floating around here and there.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#39 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:12 PM

I got these today and after some thinking i decided to open them is what i got.

Attached File  DSCF2415.JPG   110.53K   17 downloads

Pack 1

Attached File  DSCF2416.JPG   58.04K   13 downloads

Attached File  DSCF2419.JPG   88.54K   16 downloads

Pack 2

Attached File  DSCF2417.JPG   50.88K   11 downloads

Attached File  DSCF2420.JPG   89.78K   14 downloads

#40 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

Some pretty good stuff dude! I got a small box full of doubles if you are interested. Just msg me. Also got two cards you dont have (zilla and pink suezo).

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#41 evan

evan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:45 AM

When you opened them, where was the extra figure kept? Behind the "Rare Mystery Monster in every set" cardboard? Or hidden somewhere? I'm trying to decide if there is a way to see what rare I have without opening the unopened sets I have haha!

#42 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:50 AM

When you opened them, where was the extra figure kept? Behind the "Rare Mystery Monster in every set" cardboard? Or hidden somewhere? I'm trying to decide if there is a way to see what rare I have without opening the unopened sets I have haha!

Sadly it is behind that triangle on the circle. There is literally no way to check because I believe the rare figures are white bagged too. Its a shame because I want those pesky retired ones lol

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#43 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:40 PM

And the bag isnt see through.You can only really estimate by size at best!

#44 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:51 AM

Just found out through my facebook group that there are argentina toys. Half of the ones pictured are confirmed. 

DSC09205.jpg

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#45 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:36 AM

I checked and it looks like that page is from the Argentina sticker book. I bought a sticker book from Argentina just now and I will post a better picture of all the argentina figures when I get it in. I saw an extremely blurry image on google and it looks like that number is doubled. I saw a Holly and genki figures too!

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#46 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:12 AM

This shows that the Argentina Jack's monster rancher toys are usually about double the size (except for a few it seems)

iRgeiK813QWDa.JPG

Toys that we don't have (that I know of so far): 1) red robot 2) Black Jell Captain 3) Moo 4) Holly 5) Genki 6) red dragon 7) red centaur

Holly figure:

$_57.JPG

Red worm:

$_57.JPG

mysterious red robot:

$_57.JPG

Edited by thenerdieststore, 29 October 2014 - 08:30 AM.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#47 evan

evan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:53 PM

The red robot is Gangster. He is a Magic/Hengar Type in the games. Awesome figure. There are quite a few of the Argentina figures on eBay currently. Too expensive for me!

It's interesting because the molds are kind of similar to the playmates line. There is a gangster card, I wonder if he was one of the planned playmates figures.

Edited by evan, 29 October 2014 - 12:54 PM.

#48 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

The red robot is Gangster. He is a Magic/Hengar Type in the games. Awesome figure. There are quite a few of the Argentina figures on eBay currently. Too expensive for me!

It's interesting because the molds are kind of similar to the playmates line. There is a gangster card, I wonder if he was one of the planned playmates figures.

Ah o.k. yeah the Argentina seller had some cool ones and I snagged Gangster, Holly, red worm, ape, naga and the sticker book. I want some of those so badly lol I want the black jell captain and moo the most though.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#49 evan

evan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:18 PM

Hmm. The figures from ebay have photos next to a ruler. I don't know that they are much larger than the playmates ones? Let us know when you get them in! If that's you winning the auctions, try to grab them all!

#50 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:28 PM

Hmm. The figures from ebay have photos next to a ruler. I don't know that they are much larger than the playmates ones? Let us know when you get them in! If that's you winning the auctions, try to grab them all!

lol I only noticed the size difference when I googled Jack's argentina monster rancher toys and I saw a picture of them next to normal size toys. Some of them seem to be the Italian toy size (which is roughly double) and some seem normal. I noticed that the normal sizes seem to be mostly suezo's though.

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com