• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:10 PM

Check it out.

http://www.superpunc...-of-muscle.html

#2 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:20 PM

I wanna say I understood what the link said....that the translator button went perfectly...I wanna say that. I can't though. Just like a Japanese game show or commercial, I just don't know what the hell is going on. I guess you can buy a kinkeshi kinnikiman from some random gas station if you buy a fountain soda?

#3 SubwayRats

SubwayRats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:28 PM

Confusing but I want them !

#4 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:34 PM

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to write Circle K in the USA and insist that they do the same promo.  Who knows.

http://www.circlek.c...-us?language=en

#5 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:49 PM

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to write Circle K in the USA and insist that they do the same promo.  Who knows.

http://www.circlek.c...-us?language=en

That would be so awesome if that actually worked. Maybe they would just hook up the writer with a set...more than likely they will just ignore you for 6 months and then you will receive a coupon in the mail for .50 cents off of a car wash/fountain soda combo.

#6 spiderearth

spiderearth

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:collecting minis and creating art

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:54 PM

I would love it if they came to Circle K's here.  I think I have like three of them alone just on the way to work.

#7 PlasticSoul

PlasticSoul

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2786 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:48 PM

Eric Nilla better get in on this stuff!

#8 Stinger Wolf

Stinger Wolf

Kinnikuman

• Legends
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:OMega キン肉マン fan/collector since 1983...

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

Circle K Sunkus are convenience stores in Japan, like 7/11

#9 Guest_TricoBren_*

Guest_TricoBren_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

Ooh! Looks like i'm gonna be buying lots of bottles of tea at Sunkus this month then!!
I wonder how long it will take to get a set...?

#10 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:02 PM

Ooh! Looks like i'm gonna be buying lots of bottles of tea at Sunkus this month then!!
I wonder how long it will take to get a set...?

You must buy tea for ALL of us, and get lots of sets for us too....your gonna have so much f@#cking tea you won't know what to do with it!  All jokes aside, if you have access to this promotion please do us all a solid and provide us with whatever info you can; and if there is any way for us stateside to get these, I'm sure we would all be grateful to learn how and have a shot! I am really curious as to if it is at all possible to get some here in the states. Regardless, it is really cool they are doing this and I am glad someone on here has access to them and can hopefully fill us in on the details!

#11 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:00 PM

the promotion is cool, but you do realize that these are just a reissue Of muscle / Kinkeshi sculpts right. These aren't new sculpts :)

#12 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:37 PM

I know they are just re-issue...but I don't have any kinkeshi at all, so it is all new to me! Really though, I just like that they are doing this, and depending on how it is presented, and how they package the figures, it sounds like it could be a cool thing to ad to any collection, rather it be mine with zero kinkeshi (sadness), or someone that has tons of all the various awesome stuff.  

#13 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

Arhh! The title threw me off a bit. lol! I was hoping to see some completely new sculpt designs.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com