4 replies to this topic

#1 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:14 PM

Several Years ago a mate gave me the game Dragon's Lair , but for the life of me i couldn't get the game to work.
i recently tried again but the Cd seems to of had to much mistreatment.

So since i own the Cd but cannot play it that way does anyone play Dragon's lair though an emulator?

i believe it's "Daphne" , but i did read that newer versions do not support it.

If you use it to play Dragon's lair could you let me the the version and where to obtain the rom , and a basic run down on how to run it.

Please end the frustration :wub:

Mischa
There is a very fine line between
"Hobby" & "Mental illness"
................................................................................
I just want what every Muscle collector want's , MORE!
................................................................................

#2 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:37 PM

you can use bittorrent to dload the rom but its over 1GB dloads very slowly. the daphne emulator you can just get on their website.

Edited by Ericnilla, 30 January 2009 - 08:39 PM.

#3 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:03 PM

you can use bittorrent to dload the rom but its over 1GB dloads very slowly. the daphne emulator you can just get on their website.

Have you played it Ericnilla ?

would it be compatible ? i'd hate to download something over a Gig for nothing , any more setbacks trying to play this game would result in me doing great harm to myself :wub:

#4 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:27 PM

from what the description of the torrent states, i'm assuming it will work with the Daphne Emulator. but then again anything is possible. seems like a good chance tho. i'm dloading it too so if i get it before you i'll let you know. i loved this game as a kid...

Here is the FULL version of Dragon's Lair HD ripped to m2v files to be used in Daphne EMU

This is the Full Screen version (4x3) so it can be used in a Dedicated Cabinet (Like what I am doing with it) When I get some more time I'll do a 16x9 version, but Space Ace will be the next one :-)
The quality of this is good, much better than the laserdisc rip or the DVD versions, I hope you guys like it.

Included in this package:

All .m2v files (and the slates file)
All .ogg Files
All .dat files (still might need to parse the files)
The Frame File

Edited by Ericnilla, 30 January 2009 - 10:27 PM.

#5 GRANDTHEFT

GRANDTHEFT

a.k.a. MISCHA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:12 PM

from what the description of the torrent states, i'm assuming it will work with the Daphne Emulator. but then again anything is possible. seems like a good chance tho. i'm dloading it too so if i get it before you i'll let you know. i loved this game as a kid...

Here is the FULL version of Dragon's Lair HD ripped to m2v files to be used in Daphne EMU

This is the Full Screen version (4x3) so it can be used in a Dedicated Cabinet (Like what I am doing with it) When I get some more time I'll do a 16x9 version, but Space Ace will be the next one :-)
The quality of this is good, much better than the laserdisc rip or the DVD versions, I hope you guys like it.

Included in this package:

All .m2v files (and the slates file)
All .ogg Files
All .dat files (still might need to parse the files)
The Frame File

That would be great , let me know how you go :wub:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com