Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Fistful of Aliens collection

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#51 Unyaro

Unyaro

I have an FoA problem, and I'm okay with it!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:15 AM

This has to be the most complete collection to ever exist for this line. It blows my mind every time I pop in to check it out!

You might think that! I know 2-3 others who's collections actually surpass this. I have not seem them post much but a couple of them are forum members here, I believe Harklon might even have completed his collection?

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

#52 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

You might think that! I know 2-3 others who's collections actually surpass this. I have not seem them post much but a couple of them are forum members here, I believe Harklon might even have completed his collection?

Wow. That's crazy!

Maybe I missed it, but do you have the Janguts Khan t-shirt too?

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#53 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of Aliens, Fistful of Power, Z-Bots, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Gundam converge mini's, Dragon anything.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:05 PM

Wow. That's crazy!

Maybe I missed it, but do you have the Janguts Khan t-shirt too?

I did get it as this was my Khan i used UPC's to get. Im not sure if it still is around though. It might be in a bag someplace in a shed but I dont know where it is currently.

-------------------------------------------------------------- My FoA Collection ----------------------------------------------------------

#54 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:14 AM

Oh boy SOMEONE just bought more FoA.... wonder who that could be... Ill give you guys a hint until I release the pics, they are actually Exogini Terza. Who can guess whats coming?!

#55 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

OH MY GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY! What on earth do we have here?!

This is my Xmas gift (a little late but OMG LOOK!) from Rothsauce!!!! BEST GIFT EVER! Hand painted and in pressed metal so you get an awesome 3D effect!

Attached Files

#56 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:27 AM

MORE stuff ordered! These next 3 packages im receiving are some real deal rare stuff for sure. Its going to bring me down to a final 8 figures to collect and just wait till you see what I found (something ive yet to see). The "yet to see" item im getting could possibly be one of the best finds I've gotten so far! Stay tuned to find out what I have coming, and maybe a possible un-wrapping video (should be here within a week or 2, coming from over seas).

Edited by Unyaro, 23 March 2017 - 04:29 AM.

#57 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

So here is one of the bigger hauls in a bit! This one is very special to me currently for a couple reasons...

These final Japanese "commons" will bring me to a total now of 8 figures i need (one being common that I'm working out a deal for currently so say 7) to complete every sculpt and color combo for all 3 lines (FoA, Exogini GiG, and Exogini Terza).

The second reason why these are special to me is that I have a very very special package (or so i believe) that was in a lot of unopened packs. As you can see the art is different on the little 2 packs but what you might not notice is the upper one in the image is labeled 1998, the same as about 60+ other 2 packs i have purchased from the Japanese collection. The bottom 2 pack (see close up) however is labeled 1999 and the art is drastically different. I believe that these packs might be the ones you find the last Japanese release that was never produced elsewhere (the Japanese "commons" below as well as the 3 R.A.M.M.s 'Rammopolis, Rammutron, Rammaroid).

Now that said... i have one...single... not two, not three, one... one chance... i think? Ive opened 60+ of the last series and received 1 R.A.M.M. so the odds dont look good! This go around I PROMISE to release a video of the unwrapping bad or good and i will try to make it a bit better for you all than the last ones! Maybe I will get a double of the "commons"?! (which would be clear bagged) WISH ME LUCK!

Attached Files

#58 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

So i decided that as the only guys i need to complete the set are the omg crazy super rares. I would attempt to search and find as many duplicates of my collection but all in the clear plastic bags! This will be a bit harder as depending on how they were packaged, they may have never come in a clear plastic bag. I have most of the commons already but here are a few of the rare and uncommons i picked up (yea yea i know, I have like SOOO many duplicate ramms here... what can i say i LOVE the ramms!)

Attached Files

#59 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:04 AM

Thanks to TheJoker for these guys! Got an extra RAMM off him for a great price and the last japanese "common" i needed to complete those (i had actually totally forgotten about this guy!). He also sent me this cool looking purple cray thing haha which i think im going to start a collection of as well because they look awesome and nice quality!

Attached Files

Edited by Unyaro, 15 April 2017 - 04:05 AM.

#60 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:18 AM

Not too much news to share as ive been SUPER busy, also these last guys are extremely hard to find! I still have yet to open the special 1999 labeled 2 pack, im SUPER NERVOUS! It glares at me everyday, taunting me!

#61 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:50 PM

Are you wanting to keep it sealed? If not, what's keeping you?
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#62 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:07 PM

Are you wanting to keep it sealed? If not, what's keeping you?

I guess the answer is yes and no haha and thats why its so hard for me. I dont nor have i seen another yet labeled like this one and thats also a factor to me. The date being off from all the "common" ones ive seen just makes it "appear" to be that much more special. I mean i seriously have no idea how many of these are out? There could be 1,000,000 packs in Japan that id likely not know without some hardcore research or there could have been a single box of 94?(i think it was a 94 pack box?) and i have 1/94 of set 3 from japan? Until i know more i guess im more wary... anyone is welcome to enlighten me if they know but i just dont currently. As it stands now i know of only 1 full set of RAMMs from set 3 japan and one single eyeball guy in another collection (this might also be old news as these guys are hardcore collectors of the line). So the pack might contain a 3rd series RAMM or nothing at all?!!!! Drives me nuts :p LOL

Edited by Unyaro, 23 May 2017 - 02:10 PM.

#63 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:22 PM

So i have confirmed with another collector that the pack listed 1999 is indeed as i had hoped! It will contain Exogini Terza series 3 figures. He was also very kind and shared with me a picture of his ultra rares including 4 Japanese Sciroids and 2!!!! Japanese series 3 RAMMs!!!!

So what do you guys think? Risk opening the pack?!

THIS IMAGE IS NOT OF MY COLLECTION, BUT OF A FRIEND THAT SHARED!

Attached Files

Edited by Unyaro, 09 June 2017 - 05:24 PM.

#64 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:37 PM

Personally, I wouldn't be able to NOT open them. But that's just me!

Is there any way to feel the packs and get an idea for what will be in them?

<p> </p>
<p>

#65 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:19 AM

Personally, I wouldn't be able to NOT open them. But that's just me!

Is there any way to feel the packs and get an idea for what will be in them?

My problem is I want to open them BUT i dont want to! I also opened 63?? 1998 packs and got 1 single RAMM so i know the odds are slim...

Ive tried this before, Its possible i guess but would take quite a while to try and accurately guess as the foil packs are pretty thick and the figures are then in a little plastic baggy inside the foil pack. So you loose alot of finger feel with all of that inbetween. There are alot A LOT of figures that could maybe be inside but i know I can eliminate some right off the back as my pack is pretty flat. So for instance i know it is not the Rammopolis figure, the 2 legged eyeball guy from series 3. However it might be one of the others. Anyone know how to see-thru aluminum packs? HAHA

Edited by Unyaro, 10 June 2017 - 04:23 AM.

#66 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:34 AM

If you DO open them, I wish you luck!

<p> </p>
<p>

#67 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:50 AM

Thanks, im still up in the air but i think what I might do as im searching for more unopened packs just grab a bunch and do a larger opening video with everything. A video with just the 1 pack seems like a waste. The only bad thing about that is the packs I want to open are rare like these 1999 labeled exogini terza packs and the space ports with the sciroids in them. Ive only seen opened spaceports and this single 1999 pack.

#68 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:05 PM

Just got a sealed US pack, i wont be opening this one as I have all the guys from the US series but its an awesome part for the display! I love the look on the kids face WHOA ALIENS!

Plus a fun photo i took the other day with some misplaced RAMMs i didnt add in my other photo (my baggy ones)

Attached Files

#69 Maradona91

Maradona91

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Fistful of aliens, Exogini terza serie

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:44 PM

My friend I'm speechless, your collection is amazing. If you 'll decide to sell some rare double I'm ready to buy it. Congratuations from Italy! I'll follow your improvements

#70 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:48 AM

Thanks Maradona! The only items id be selling are the double commons and uncommons i have. Im a bit RAMM obsessed and ive only traded very few of my double RAMMs for things i need in FoA and FoP, sorry! Ill never trade my double Mail-in!

Edited by Unyaro, 23 October 2017 - 06:50 AM.

#71 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:10 AM

Just picked up a nice large lot of guys. I mostly wanted it for the paper goods and the elemental guys (I wanted another set, now i have 2 full sets and 1 extra).

Things to note:

I got 3 Mail in order form papers (now that brings my total to 4)

I got 3 how to play papers, each one is a different color (Green, Blue and Red!)

These figures look to be in AMAZING shape, dont know they were really ever played with.

Attached Files

Edited by Unyaro, 07 November 2017 - 08:11 AM.

#72 Unyaro

Unyaro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:49 PM

Here are some better pictures of the recent buy, VERY excited at the card selection and paper stuff!

If anyone is looking for any of this stuff I have extras of (not the elemental guys) let me know. Id be willing to trade for something of another line i collect.

Attached Files

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com