33 replies to this topic

#26 Pandora's_Box

Pandora's_Box

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 08:37 AM

unfortunately.....there is already a thread about it. And no one really knows for sure.

#27 QuickTron

QuickTron

the beast world most wanted human

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 08:52 AM

me i try to get what i can get when ever i have the chash and what not. i have to say that LB's are a bit much at this time for me really
If you ride the lighting you get burned

Posted Image

"@#&% you Simba! The cycle of life ends here."

#28 GBPackRat

GBPackRat

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 05:45 PM

I would like series 1 - 3 complete with Rubsigns and Weapons. The chariots and the bases...

I have the figures, I have the chariots and I only need 5 more weapons. Oh and I need the bases at some point.

Tanner
Did the GI Joe thing... Now its time to move on to Battle Beasts...

#29 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 16 July 2005 - 05:50 PM

Does anyone else Sprechen sie Deutsch?
Later
Steve

Nien. :D
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#30 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 16 July 2005 - 08:24 PM

Later
Steve

Close there Artimus it is *Nein*, just to let you know. :D
But it is the thought that counts.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#31 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 16 July 2005 - 10:09 PM

Later
Steve

Close there Artimus it is *Nein*, just to let you know. :D
But it is the thought that counts.

Damn it! I knew that I mis-spelled it after I made the post, I just knew it! :D
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#32 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 09:29 PM

My goal is to obtain a Stone Cobra, Sunburst Leo, and the Canadian Bootleg Bull weapon. My dream is to obtain a Blue Drill, Mail away Drill, original 6 French Shields, all the SDs and that is about it.

Oh...and make a mold of every 1-112 BB/LB figure...ya right...jk ;) :blink: :D :D

TGB

#33 ComradeCuttlefish

ComradeCuttlefish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 04:00 PM

My overall goal is to have two of all of the 76 figures plus the 3 most unique variants. I am doing this in the following way:

1. I would like one complete loose set, including the variations I view as unique enough to be worth having (i.e. the Orange Gorilla, Blue Jaguar and Black Mole). I am just a few weapons away from meeting this.

2. My second desire is to have a moc set of those 79 Battle Beasts. In the mean time I will obtain doubles of loose figures as placeholders for moc figures I am missing. I presently have 48 unique Battle Beasts moc (and one Laser Beast, too), and nearly double that amount when duplicates are inclued.

For fun I have been getting misb vehicles, loose vehicles, Laser Beasts and the lesser variants, e.g. unpainted tusks/teeth Walrus and Mouse, yellow vent Squirrel, etc. Although none of this is an actual goal of mine for my collection.

One problem in reaching my goal is I refuse to spend money on any of it. I love toy collecting, but the day it becomes unprofitable and actually costs money is the day I become satisfied with what I presently have (and may even sell some of it so I reach a profit). I have been doing this for a few years now and have made thousands of dollars profit and accumulated lots of toys I want, however, so it seems to be going all right thus far. I do realize, though, that because of how I collect I probably will not be able to meet my second goal of a moc set; the loose placeholders will have to suffice for the two sets.

Edited by CuttleFishforsale, 22 July 2005 - 04:09 PM.

#34 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 02:49 AM

I have decided to just stick with the U.S. Battle Beasts 1-76 w/variants, the U.S. Shadow Warriors 77-88, the 3 chariots, and the 3 bases.
I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com