A little Info on Anarcy and Spark Shark

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 01 July 2005 - 07:38 PM

Hey everyone, I am wroking on Marc's Anarchy card, and found that Anarchy is a Mole, and Spark Shark is a Saw Shark.
Just a little info.
Marc, still working on your card.
WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#2 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 08:20 PM

You da man!!

I can't wait to see what other info there is!

Let me know if you need cleared pics...

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#3 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 02 July 2005 - 03:18 AM

what do you mean "working on his card"???

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#4 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 02 July 2005 - 05:44 AM

I am translating his Anarchy card for him. But it is giving me a heck of a time. Most of the time the translations are easy, but Marc you gave me a tricky one.
Later
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#5 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 02 July 2005 - 07:36 AM

You know, I find it funny that we have a basic shark named "Sawtooth Shark" and we have an actual Sawtooth Shark named "Spark Shark." Eh, what can you do. Anyways, here's a pic of the sawtooth shark:

Posted Image

#6 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 07:39 AM

That is so cool! I thought there was a sawtooth shark, I still don't know why they called him Spark Shark in Japanese though.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#7 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 01:09 PM

You know, I find it funny that we have a basic shark named "Sawtooth Shark" and we have an actual Sawtooth Shark named "Spark Shark." Eh, what can you do. Anyways, here's a pic of the sawtooth shark:

Posted Image

That Things Awesome!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com