Custom BB Cards

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 09 July 2005 - 06:51 PM

Ok guys I am trying my hands at changing the Japanese Cards alittle.
The first one is Killer Carp.
WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 09 July 2005 - 09:35 PM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#2 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:00 PM

This is Deer Stalker

I will never quit.

#3 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 08:25 PM

Those are SWEET!

Do you plan to mount them on card stalk?

Are you going to do the back in english?

Do you plan to do all of them?

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#4 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 08:35 PM

Yes, I plan to do the back too, and I will try eventally to have them on card stalk. I am still messing around with the backs. I plan to do everyone, but one at a time for now.
Later
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#5 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 09:08 PM

Ok Here is the Deer Stalker Back Tell me what you think guys.
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#6 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 09 July 2005 - 09:11 PM

Lookin' good there man!! :D :)
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#7 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 09:37 PM

Here is Swiny Boar, Thanks guys LMK if you would like to see more like them.
Later
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#8 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 09:44 PM

Here is Swiny Boar, Thanks guys LMK if you would like to see more like them.
Later
WhiteLeo

Please do more...these are awesome!!

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#9 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 10:04 PM

One more to wet your wistles, this is from a pic for Lord's Cards. I hope you don't mind Lord.
This is Sly Fox

I will never quit.

#10 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 09 July 2005 - 10:11 PM

These look great. You have to keep doing them. I'd love to see Delta Chameleon.

Eric

#11 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 06:28 AM

These look great. You have to keep doing them. I'd love to see Delta Chameleon.

Eric

I just happen to have Delta Chameleon, Tell me what you think.
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#12 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 06:29 AM

Here is the back to Delta Chameleon.

I will never quit.

#13 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 10 July 2005 - 11:11 AM

Nice. Very nice. Do you mind if I print it out? If you make one on card stock sometime, I would defiately have to have a nice copy from you. If you don't mind though, I'd like to just print out a copy just to have it.

Eric

#14 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 03:36 PM

Nice. Very nice. Do you mind if I print it out? If you make one on card stock sometime, I would defiately have to have a nice copy from you. If you don't mind though, I'd like to just print out a copy just to have it.

Eric

Not at all print it out all you want. I am glad that you like it. And I am working on making them cards.
Later
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#15 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 10 July 2005 - 07:39 PM

I always thought that Killer Koala should be either communications or a Communications officer since he had that radar dish for an ear... is there any way to incorporate that into his card?
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#16 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 07:54 PM

I always thought that Killer Koala should be either communications or a Communications officer since he had that radar dish for an ear... is there any way to incorporate that into his card?

Heck yeah, his real job is "Grasslands Reconnaissance Unit" but if I had a scan I could put what ever you wanted. The funny thing is Hare Razing Rabbit is the Communications Combatant. I never would have thought of him as that.
Later,
Steve

I will never quit.

#17 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:34 PM

Ok here is my attempt at a Laserbeast card. LMK what you guys think.
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#18 Yom

Yom

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:08 AM

All these cards are really cool.

Very good idea. :D
Ready for battle
Posted Image

#19 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 11 July 2005 - 04:20 AM

can you do one for the shark if you haven't already?

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#20 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:16 AM

can you do one for the shark if you haven't already?

=)

I am working on the back of the card still, I haven't translated it yet, I have finished Killer Carps back I will post it later.
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#21 Mr. Crimson

Mr. Crimson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:23 AM

Man, I get out of the loop for a few days and I miss out on a lot of neat things. I really like what you are doing with the cards. Keep it up...
I want to buy a #1 White Lion complete w/weapon

My feedback: positive 10 / neutral 1 / negative 0
Link: http://forums.beastf...?showtopic=1062

#22 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 08:12 PM

Ok Eric, I managed to get Puzzelcolor Front done, let me know what you think, he was a bit of a challange.
Later
WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 12 July 2005 - 08:46 PM.

I will never quit.

#23 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:16 PM

Here is the back of Sly Fox. I will post Killer Carp Later

I will never quit.

#24 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 07:44 AM

Man, that was quick. I didn't think you would have it done for quite a while. But I like it. A lot. It's great. I like being able to actually read the info on the cards, instead of just having the pretty picture.

Eric

#25 Giga Leo

Giga Leo

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:48 PM

This is amazing work, I can't wait to see more! ;)

"Sure, why not?"

gigabanner.jpg
Gigaleo (a.k.a Tigerburn)
Homepage, Gigaleo.com
Deviant Art Account

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com