• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:54 PM

After seeing Behemoth's post on the Huge Tmnt collection , i decided to pull out my Tmnt stuff.This aint all of it just what i just got room for atm.

Well here it is :)

DSCF3311_zpsqj0iwgu0.jpgDSCF3312_zpsgdzqawl9.jpg

DSCF3317_zpsefzdn7sb.jpgDSCF3307_zpsfayb6akc.jpg

DSCF3318_zpsibu87wtr.jpg

DSCF3320_zpszf9li5et.jpg

#2 TanRnet

TanRnet

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, Army Ants, The Real Ghostbusters, and most movies/music/games from the 80s.

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:04 PM

Very nice.  That foot soldier clan is fantastic.  I've always wanted the techodrome.

There are still a few figures I need once I get back into collecting tmnt.  I've recently grabbed the re-releases of the retro line. 

#3 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:48 AM

very nice man, looks like you've got most of the good ones but not my two favorites (Mutagen Man and Wyrm). Vintage TMNT are one of the only non-LRG toys that I kept and have on display. I had about half of them from my childhood left but sadly sold the rest a long time ago in a yard sale so I've been replacing some here and there. I'm still needing pick up a Leatherhead, Scumbug, Bebop, and original Shredder.

Are all those Foot soldiers vintage? I've been tempted more than once to pick up a small army of the re-releases when I see them at TRU, they've been restocking them lately. Same goes with the new-release mousers multi-pack. I have way too many of those already haha.

#4 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:24 AM

Very nice.  That foot soldier clan is fantastic.  I've always wanted the techodrome.

There are still a few figures I need once I get back into collecting tmnt.  I've recently grabbed the re-releases of the retro line. 

That is my favourite part; the Foot clan army.I didn't even think i had one but i have a couple Technodrones that are incomplete for parts.

very nice man, looks like you've got most of the good ones but not my two favorites (Mutagen Man and Wyrm). Vintage TMNT are one of the only non-LRG toys that I kept and have on display. I had about half of them from my childhood left but sadly sold the rest a long time ago in a yard sale so I've been replacing some here and there. I'm still needing pick up a Leatherhead, Scumbug, Bebop, and original Shredder.

Are all those Foot soldiers vintage? I've been tempted more than once to pick up a small army of the re-releases when I see them at TRU, they've been restocking them lately. Same goes with the new-release mousers multi-pack. I have way too many of those already haha.

I know for a fact that i don't have mutagen man he is on my list to get along with Shogun Triceraton.I have Wyrm just didn't have room to display him.

I have all those figures you need some with accessories and some without,Including the softheads and non softheads.

Those are all the vintage ones.My family and me picked these up at garage sales,thrift stores and such back in the day.I rarely go hunting now days it usually junk,overpriced or in bad shape sadly.

#5 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

hmm, interesting. Shipping might be prohibitive but we might be able to work something out.

but yeah, I decided to mainly keep the early-release figures and sold off the remaining "costume" and other figures I had left. They just got too abstract and silly for me to enjoy, but the normal mutant-style figures are fantastic. I think the latest figs I kept are Tokka and Rahzar from the 2nd movie, and there's lots of later release figs that I'm not even aware of. Like Doctor El, that figure is awesome and I just found out about it like a month ago.

#6 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:06 PM

I am very jealous lol there is some in there that I don't have yet! I will take pictures of my collection now :)

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#7 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:31 PM

I can't wait to see!:)

#8 8bitblood

8bitblood

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:01 AM

you don't happen to have an extra Krang body you're looking to make a few bucks on do you? 

#9 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:48 AM

I think I do  , I have a room full of toys that I am selling I will let you know when I find him.

#10 8bitblood

8bitblood

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

I think I do  , I have a room full of toys that I am selling I will let you know when I find him.

Sounds good, thanks.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com