Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3527 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:38 AM

Praise to the Neclosian Elder Gods that smile upon me. They have bestowed upon me a plethora of tiny little nuggets of Neclos joy.IMG_20150422_100232_picsay.jpg
IMG_20150422_100450_picsay.jpg
The perfume of Neclos plastic intoxicates and purifies my little rubber soul. Amen.

Edited by MantisFang, 23 April 2015 - 11:40 AM.

#3528 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:59 AM

what's the story behind that little blue platform?

#3529 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:13 PM

Its actually more grey than blue..

I'll inspect it when I get back home but I'm pretty sure there aren't any markings on it.

If I can remember where it came from I'll let you know. Otherwise I may have to throw it into the ID thread for the LRG sages to ponder on it.

#3530 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:43 PM

Looks like playmobil.  They come in a few different colors. 

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 23 April 2015 - 12:44 PM.

#3531 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:32 PM

I got a lot of awesome stuff recently, but so far I've only photographed one of them.  For some background, every series of Demon's CHronicle figures has a "Secret" figure, which usually ends up worth about $100, minimum.  I have three - Vol. 12's, I snagged with a whole set (12 figures) for $75 total.  6's, I snagged as part of a whole set (13 figures) for $120 total.  Those were lucky moments.  The most expensive figures are the secrets from the first three volumes, which go for roughly $500 each.  seriously.  Well, a friend of mine wanted to unload a few figures, so we set up a trade - pretty much in perpetuity, we're gonan send each other stuff now, and I am currently packing up a ton of double yokai and Demon's Chronicle figures (from those full sets) to send over.  But see, one of the figures she sent was... the secret figure from Volume 1.  holy wow!  WOAH!  Anyway, here's Naberius:

NABERIUS: The most valiant and courageous of the Goetic demons, Naberius is a marquis who commands nineteen legions.  He makes men intelligent and cunning in the arts, sciences, and rhetoric, and serves a secondary purpose both granting and removing honors and titles in both demons and men - in that way, he's sort of like a demonic Human Resources representative, as he has to police his own kind.  Most interestingly, Naberius is a demon who was never a fallen angel - he is actually Cerberus of Greek Myth, having somehow made the transition from Hades to Hell.  For some reason, Cerberus turned into Puppyface Chickenfoot.

Naberius.png

Naberius-Guard.png

Naberius-Side.png

Naberius-OtherSide.png

Naberius-Back.png

Naberius-Cerberus.png

Naberius_1.jpg

Edited by Ridureyu, 23 April 2015 - 02:45 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3532 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:43 PM

I believe you are correct sir. It
Has that signature fibrous plamobil finish.

If I remember correctly it was from a pirate/ghost set.. Thanks for the memory jog there.

Looks like playmobil.  They come in a few different colors.

#3533 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:24 PM

Time to make some chocolate milk.

Attached Files

• Attached File  NQ.JPG   105.01K   5 downloads

#3534 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:37 AM

Praise to the Neclosian Elder Gods that smile upon me. They have bestowed upon me a plethora of tiny little nuggets of Neclos joy.IMG_20150422_100232_picsay.jpg
IMG_20150422_100450_picsay.jpg
The perfume of Neclos plastic intoxicates and purifies my little rubber soul. Amen.

My eyeballs cant handle this! I give up.

#3535 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:25 PM

This is going to keep me busy for a good while:

Attached Files

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#3536 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:48 PM

My first MIMP!

Attached Files

#3537 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:07 PM

This is going to keep me busy for a good while:

I'm bringing my controller and tmnt tournament fighters let's make a weekend of it!

#3538 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:15 PM

random lot from majinmoo!

Attached Files

#3539 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:27 PM

I'm bringing my controller and tmnt tournament fighters let's make a weekend of it!

Man I haven't played that one since I was a kid, but bring it on!

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#3540 Flashbax

Flashbax

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Head writer/editor for ToyRobot Magazine

Owner at Flashbax Toy Store

Transformers, Transforming robots, Godzilla, Dino Riders, D&D

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:20 AM

Just got these in, my army is slowly getting closer to complete! I have also decided to keep 3 of each figure and have an army of each faction.

Attached Files

• Attached File  111.JPG   102.54K   5 downloads

Just a dude that loves collecting

#3541 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:56 PM

Boom.

Attached File  IMG_20150427_175105.jpg   65.29K   4 downloads

#3542 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:06 PM

I recently got into collecting MIMP, and the majority of these figures just arrived a few days ago in a lot I got a great deal on. The series 3 Abominable Snowman came from another good deal I got awhile back...got lucky on that one. The guy just threw it in last minute with the other stuff I had bought from him...didn't even know it was coming until I opened the box! Anyways, the rocky wastelands prop I have them on was a cool thing my fiance bought for a quarter at a garage sale..I don't know what it is (I have it in the toy identification thread too), but I think it would look incredible with Monster Mountain behind it and some custom panels to put in the holes created by the handle that could depict water or lava or something like that. The little yellow guy in the front came in my MIMP lot...don't know who or what he is but I like it!

Attached Files

#3543 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:16 PM

That rocks!  Don't forget to check your Jotun Trolls.  ;)

#3544 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:55 PM

Just got my first taste of Snailiens! I am more pleased with this toy line than I imagined. If anyone out there is looking to unload these gems hit me up cause these guys are awesome :) (Even my wife like them, they are too dam goofy to not like.)

Attached Files

Always Looking for Battle Beasts PM if you got extras!!!!

#3545 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 28 April 2015 - 05:24 AM

Just got my first taste of Snailiens! I am more pleased with this toy line than I imagined. If anyone out there is looking to unload these gems hit me up cause these guys are awesome :) (Even my wife like them, they are too dam goofy to not like.)

muahahah the list of collectors is growing! I had a bunch but traded it all off recently. I have one of the Lunar Ticks left (Drool), and I believe I have a few extra satellites and shells lying around if you're interested. 

#3546 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:49 AM

I recently bought a lot of MUSCLE with a trash can, and while I appreciate the seller's careful packing despite MUSCLE being relatively durable, it kind of feels like he sent me a crime scene. This is how they arrived.

Attached File  2015-04-24_11-54-22.jpg   225.33K   3 downloads

Everything turned out sunny in the end though :)

Attached File  2015-04-27_23-08-52.jpg   167.89K   3 downloads

#3547 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:34 AM

I think I would have preferred the can to be wrapped up instead of the muscles...I love that pic though. It screams, "Dexter"....looks like a trash can got fished out of the river full of body parts. At least the seller tried...I get stuff that boggles the mind sometimes. 

#3548 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:47 AM

I recently bought a lot of MUSCLE with a trash can, and while I appreciate the seller's careful packing despite MUSCLE being relatively durable, it kind of feels like he sent me a crime scene. This is how they arrived.

I won this auction last week:
http://www.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc

I hope it comes as interesting as yours was packed :)

Edited by optimusdrizzt, 28 April 2015 - 09:47 AM.

#3549 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:07 AM

wow great buy there man, wish I had seen that. I'm still looking for a can with the label on it. there's one on eBay now but $26 shipped seems like a bit much though, and the lot of figs it comes with is meh. at least my label-less one came with three sunshines :)

Edited by bachamn, 28 April 2015 - 10:07 AM.

#3550 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:33 AM

I haven't heard from the buyer yet, hasn't marked it as shipped either, but I still have my fingers crossed that it comes today. The seller probably thought to get more and now isn't going to send it.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com