5 replies to this topic

#1 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:47 AM

Take this stuff in exchange for other stuff!   

IMG_0394_zpsi3hvv1dh.jpg

IMG_0392_zps2lqjsq9i.jpg

Also found the Scarecrow/Poison Ivy 2-pack in with the bling baggers, if that's your thing.

Currency I accept:

Muscle

Battle Beasts

Gormiti

Arco Other World

Artwork

Treats
Vinyl kaiju

Micro SD memory

Fun stuff

If I've done business with you and/or 'know' you, feel free to write me an IOU.

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:44 PM

Have you happened to ID your spare blind bags yet, out of curiosity?

Don't have anything quite together right now but could probably wrangle a vinyl or two together in trade.

#3 TinyPink

TinyPink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:00 PM

Have you happened to ID your spare blind bags yet, out of curiosity?

Don't have anything quite together right now but could probably wrangle a vinyl or two together in trade.

I love vinyls, man.  The $5-$10 Ultras turn me on just as much as the higher end stuff, as well.

My eyesight isn't the best, but here goes --  

71 x 3

77 x 3

79 x 2

80 x 2

Are you wanting the DC 2-pack, as well?    Dunno if you collect other Imaginext stuff, but I've got a good sized cave/fantasy lot, a gyroscopic ship with alien pilot, some big aliens, and a purple sea monster.

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#4 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

Here are your packs decoded. 

71 - Snowboarder X3
72 - Witch X1
77 - Space Gorilla X3
79 - Evil Robot X2
80 - Clown X2

Attached Files

#5 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:27 PM

I love vinyls, man.  The $5-$10 Ultras turn me on just as much as the higher end stuff, as well.

My eyesight isn't the best, but here goes --  

71 x 3

77 x 3

79 x 2

80 x 2

Are you wanting the DC 2-pack, as well?    Dunno if you collect other Imaginext stuff, but I've got a good sized cave/fantasy lot, a gyroscopic ship with alien pilot, some big aliens, and a purple sea monster.

I'm not actually an Imaginext collector at all, it's just a case of admiring the sheer novelty and creativity of these blindbag figures and appreciating the line itself courtesy of my nephew's small but neat fantasy collection of them. This series, plus 3 and 5 in particular have some spectacular choices. Thanks to Steve's info, I know I'd want that witch and a space gorilla for sure, but one of each is tempting if I find enough for that.

I do know for sure I've got a slightly worn X-Savarga from Ultraman Gaia, probably some spare mint figures too.

I almost certainly don't have enough for them or the room, but I wouldn't mind pics of your fantasy and smaller alien stuff for the hell of it, unless you have pics already somewhere. Nothing big though, don't have room for playsets!

Edited by BaltanII, 07 July 2015 - 04:30 PM.

#6 TinyPink

TinyPink

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:44 PM

I gotcha, man.

The Savarga looks alright, a bit too recent for me, but he's decent.  Looks like a dragon in pinkish armor, if I'm looking at the right guy.  I'd love to see a picture of your spare monsters.   I'll dig up the Imaginext, anything else interest you?  I've got pictures in several threads, and feel free to make requests!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com