#1 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 04:03 PM

Hey:

I was just woundering.. out of you guys who collect transformers, who here has J versions? I had a few and a couple came with a seperate small figure for the pilot (1" tall silverBody with head 4 limbs and magnets on the feet). My cousin told me that these were only avaliable in Japan, is it true? Does anyone remember these? :p

- theCrazyEst

..must have new KiNNiKuMaN Muscle Shot update for Andriod..
KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 08:58 PM

Never heard of the J versions(maybe the Microman/Micronauts ones), but I do have one of the small pilot guys. He has a metal body, and yellow plastic arms and legs. The magnets/weights at the bottom of his feet are missing though. He is small enough to fit in Starscrams roosterpit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=1747632518
Is this one?

#3 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 02:06 PM

Yeah! That's it! that's the pilot that I ment.. I'm glad to see that someone else has one as well! ^_^ I have a few one fits into my CorvetteStingray's roosterpit and another is for ..something else.. i don't remember...
As J version goes I mean Japanese, sorry about the mix-up :p

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

#4 RubzOne

RubzOne

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 01:24 PM

Ok I am getting kind of pissed. There have ben alot of people pulling bullshizznit on ebay lately, for instance, I just won about 6 Transformer PVC's one of which was a 2xDevastator with the color and pewter version included. This was a 7 day auction and I held it down for all 7 days although there were other bidders. I ended up winning him for 8 bucks... and I paid as SOON as the auction ended. Then the guy "magically" emails me 3 days later and says "whoops I have made a huge mistake with my inventory, I don't even have this item anymore, sorry about the confusion I will refund you immediately". Well, he did refund me but that's not the point. I think he was disappointed that the auction ended so low that he turned around and sold the item to the bidder under me who probably emailed him and offered him a few dollars more. Come on, you mean to tell me you don't know if you have an item in stock before you list the crap on ebay? I am getting pissed at all these shysters, just to be nice and because I wanted a free positive from him, I gave him a positive and I told him to do the same. But this is a joke. Really. What happened to all the honest people I am starting to lose faith :o
Cry in the dojo... laugh on the battlefield

#5 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 01:32 PM

Report him to eBay and make sure you include all email correspondence from him.

#6 theCrazyest

theCrazyest

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 July 2002 - 07:25 PM

Hey RubzOne:

Dude, that f@*kin' sux! Sorry to hear that. Johnny's right! You've got to make sure that this MF isn't going to keep be able to do eBusiness! If people start getting ripped off left & right then the eCommunity will fall apart due to a lack of trust! :o

- theCrazyEst

KiNNiKuLove 4 Life!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com