3 replies to this topic

#1 deadguy

deadguy

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:33 AM

i finally have my first custom done! i've done gi joe customs and stuff but this is the first beast i've been able to finish. the problem is i dont know how to post a pic of it. i have a digital camera and stuff, but how do i get it from there to here so i can show you guys?

#2 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 10:16 AM

i finally have my first custom done! i've done gi joe customs and stuff but this is the first beast i've been able to finish. the problem is i dont know how to post a pic of it. i have a digital camera and stuff, but how do i get it from there to here so i can show you guys?

Use www.photobucket.com

Store your photos there, then cut and paste the web address for each image into the [IMG] tags when posting a message.

I hope this helps. :angry:

TGB

#3 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 10:32 PM

deadguy,

What is your custom of?

Have you figured out photobucket.com yet?

You should test out the photo posting in the testing area, mess around with it for a bit and make sure it turns out right, then show off your custom!

--grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#4 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 24 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

wha happon???

=0
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com