25 replies to this topic

#1 Drax

Drax

N°1 Chojin Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:10 AM

Some people may remember that some time ago I ripped the 2 Nisei movies but sadly they were raw...
After some time I was able to find some people willing to help me the sub the movies.
Here's the first movie subbed by (downloadable via torrent) :

Kinnikuman Nisei Movie 1 - The Ultimate Chojin Legend
torrent link : http://crossbone-pir.....].avi.torrent

For those who don't have a bittorent client to dl the video try this link to get one : http://www.bittorren...m/download.html

The 2nd Movie of Nisei is currently being worked on and for those wondering the person who was nice enough to help us translating the movies it's AK of Troy (well known for his Kinnikuman Manga translation over at Toriyama World).

#2 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, anime/manga (especially Kinnikuman Nisei/Ultimate Muscle)...that's it, I think. XD

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:14 PM

EXCELLENT. Here's hoping it's better than the sub I have on DVD right now. I eagerly await the second movies translation as well. :confused:

#3 TheGarbageMan

TheGarbageMan

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:33 PM

Hoi HoI!

I would like to thanks Drax, many times, since he did most of the work and I(not doing much with the video) just QC

Please Enjoy it :confused: :verymad:

-GarbageMan
"If you make money in war, you're scum; if you don't make money bounty hunting, you're an idiot" Porco Rosso

Cast in the name of God, Ye not guilty- Big O

If you don't risk your life, you can't create a future- Monkey D. Luffy

If what you believe in what is right, the time may come where you must fight to the end to protect it- Kinnikuman

http://www.crossbone...s.blogspot.com/

#4 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 10:47 AM

Would it be possible to get this burned to a DVD in high quality and sent to me?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#5 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:23 PM

Ooh, that's awesome! I'm watching it right now.. it's really nice to be able to view Japanese movies in NICE quality with subtitles too. The first time I watched it was on youtube and the quality was obviously not that great.

And thank you to all who have been invovled in translating and providing the subbed movies too. ^^

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#6 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:30 PM

I <3 you, Drax.
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#7 Seres Wyvern

Seres Wyvern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Macro photography, scientific illustration, coin collecting.

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:34 PM

YAY!!! Great!!!
We all love u O_o/
Maybe this make me start my arts again ._.' *sob*
Posted Image

#8 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:23 PM

This isn't working for me. Any chance you could like, upload the video on like filefront?

Edited by Mars, 08 February 2007 - 06:30 PM.

#9 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:09 PM

This isn't working for me. Any chance you could like, upload the video on like filefront?

It should be able to work for you if it works for me and everyone as well.

Here's a little guide I quickly whipped up.. for anyone who never used BitTorrent before or currently having issues. Hope it helps! ^^;

Download BitTorrent first if it's not in your computer yet. You can't do anything if it's not in your computer yet.

Install it. Run it. Then choose your installer language and go ahead. You should be able to see this box. Click on "Add" button with a plus sign. Look for the Kinnikuman Nisei Movie file.. in my computer, it says "[C-P]_Kinnikuman_Nisei_Movie_1_-_The_Ultimate_Chojin_Legend_[7981ED96].avi" so hopefully you can find it.

Let it download. It takes time too so be patient. When it's done, it may make a new folder especially if you never used BitTorrent before. Look for "BitTorrent Downloads" and find your movie from there.. I usually use RealPlayer to view them.

Also! I forgot to mention something else.. when I downloaded some Digimon Frontier awhile ago, I had to download some specific codes so I could view them.. but I don't know if Ultimate Muscle the movie needs some specific codes to view it considering it's already in my computer. If so, just google it to find a free download somewhere.

If all else fail.. I don't know to tell ya then. Maybe someone else knows.

Edited by Chibi Riya, 08 February 2007 - 07:14 PM.

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#10 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:24 PM

It should be able to work for you if it works for me and everyone as well.

Here's a little guide I quickly whipped up.. for anyone who never used BitTorrent before or currently having issues. Hope it helps! ^^;

Download BitTorrent first if it's not in your computer yet. You can't do anything if it's not in your computer yet.

Install it. Run it. Then choose your installer language and go ahead. You should be able to see this box. Click on "Add" button with a plus sign. Look for the Kinnikuman Nisei Movie file.. in my computer, it says "[C-P]_Kinnikuman_Nisei_Movie_1_-_The_Ultimate_Chojin_Legend_[7981ED96].avi" so hopefully you can find it.

Let it download. It takes time too so be patient. When it's done, it may make a new folder especially if you never used BitTorrent before. Look for "BitTorrent Downloads" and find your movie from there.. I usually use RealPlayer to view them.

Also! I forgot to mention something else.. when I downloaded some Digimon Frontier awhile ago, I had to download some specific codes so I could view them.. but I don't know if Ultimate Muscle the movie needs some specific codes to view it considering it's already in my computer. If so, just google it to find a free download somewhere.

If all else fail.. I don't know to tell ya then. Maybe someone else knows.

Yeah...

Filefront so much more convineint.

#11 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:00 PM

Yeah...

Filefront so much more convineint.

Yeah, but unfortunately free ain't always convenient. I'm sure translating and subbing it wasn't too convenient neither. :dry:
BitTorrent isn't very hard. Install the program, click the link, whala!

Be glad someone did it instead of bemoaning the fact that it takes a few extra steps to get to you.

#12 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 10 February 2007 - 07:09 AM

I don't see how BitTorrent is a pain in the butt. My first time using it worked dandy to me. Maybe you're not program-downloading-literate? It's plain and simple like jkaris said: Downloaded it, click the torrent link, and BOOM, no money, no fees, not extra add-ons, nothing. Plain, simple, sweet, but a pain-in-the-butt to wait on if your internet connection is dial-up (DSL can be a pain, too).

But it's worth the wait, trust me.
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#13 TheGarbageMan

TheGarbageMan

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:31 AM

Torrents are easy. I use utorrent and i use it all the time :D about the codecs and codes etc. i would not know except that vlc and mpc with cccp run it fine.

-GM
"If you make money in war, you're scum; if you don't make money bounty hunting, you're an idiot" Porco Rosso

Cast in the name of God, Ye not guilty- Big O

If you don't risk your life, you can't create a future- Monkey D. Luffy

If what you believe in what is right, the time may come where you must fight to the end to protect it- Kinnikuman

http://www.crossbone...s.blogspot.com/

#14 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:06 AM

I'm on a borrowed public computer.

Is ~ANYONE~ willing to put this to a DVD for me?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#15 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:22 AM

I was gonna put it on a dvd for myself anyway, but how would I get it to you?
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#16 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:57 PM

I was gonna put it on a dvd for myself anyway, but how would I get it to you?

Snail mail, silly.

#17 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:07 AM

I downloaded the torrent again, and it starts up the file, then the bar just turns red, and does nothing. Any help?

#18 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:11 AM

I downloaded the torrent again, and it starts up the file, then the bar just turns red, and does nothing. Any help?

Nothing to do but wait. If the bar is red it's because no one is online that has it sharing at that point in time.

#19 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:07 AM

Actually I got it.

#20 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:52 PM

This is really great. Thanks so much to everyone involved with this.

#21 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:15 PM

Sorry for the necro posting.. but I lost the first movie when my comp crashed a few months ago.. and there seems to be no torrents for it anymore. Can someone upload it to megaupload or some other site? Or you can e-mail it to me? (hsienko87 @ yahoo.com)

Thanks!

#22 anime2004king

anime2004king

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:57 PM

Thanks a ton for this! Now lets just hope ppl keep seeding!

#23 anime2004king

anime2004king

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:28 AM

Hate to be a pain but could someone seed for a little bit because alot of us are stuck at 98.4%. Thanks!

#24 Saiya_chan

Saiya_chan

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:38 AM

Is anyone else having a problem with the sound not syncing with the video or is it just my player?

I'm using total video player and when it gets to Mantaro running away after the big villain shows up the video doesn't sync up with the sound.

Edited by Saiya_chan, 27 July 2007 - 11:47 AM.

If Life were simple, it would be pudding!

#25 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:46 AM

Is anyone else having a problem with the sound not syncing with the video or is it just my player?

I'm using total video player and when it gets to Mantaro running away after the big villain shows up the video doesn't sync up with the sound.

HOLYCRAP. SAIYA?! Where've you been?!

Try downloading DivX codec. I used to get that problem with my WMA when watched anime.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com