• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#26 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:15 PM

i guess i cant say its my last. Cant turn down someone if they want one. My next one tho is going to be a battle beast one. Only problem is i dont have any battle beasts, if someone can give me the dimensions of one, holding his weapon and one with out, that would be great. Thanks.

Also, are all of them the same height? And how many in the american set?
-eric

i have one display for sale. its just primed, not painted. i will be putting it on ebay soon. and will paint it what ever the winning bidder wants me to. its the last one i will be making for awhile, work is slow and i got a second job, so not much time on my hands

3" height clearance should work. Width-wise, they are 2"-3" each. 112 figures total, plus maybe an extra shelf for Godbeasts and customs.

#27 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:15 PM

i guess i cant say its my last. Cant turn down someone if they want one. My next one tho is going to be a battle beast one. Only problem is i dont have any battle beasts, if someone can give me the dimensions of one, holding his weapon and one with out, that would be great. Thanks.

Also, are all of them the same height? And how many in the american set?
-eric

i have one display for sale. its just primed, not painted. i will be putting it on ebay soon. and will paint it what ever the winning bidder wants me to. its the last one i will be making for awhile, work is slow and i got a second job, so not much time on my hands

3" height clearance should work. Width-wise, they are 2"-3" each. 112 figures total, plus maybe an extra shelf for Godbeasts and customs.

hmm... if i make is 36" wide by 26" i can get 14 figures across and 8 shelves for a total of 112. and if i add another shelf making the height 29" then there would be room for 14 customs, repaints, godbeasts... i'll have to jump on it when i get a chance... prolly not till next year tho... maybe add some vinyl stickers made of the elements to put on the sides...

what would be a good color for it~?

plus i wonder if anyone would even be interested in it...

Edited by Ericnilla, 13 December 2007 - 10:16 PM.

#28 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:49 AM

Post a thread asking for interest in the BB/LB section with a link back to this thread. I am sure you will get a ton. BB/LB guys spend way more $$$ than MUSCLE guys. It's the hazard of that genre.

#29 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:59 AM

Post a thread asking for interest in the BB/LB section with a link back to this thread. I am sure you will get a ton. BB/LB guys spend way more $$$ than MUSCLE guys. It's the hazard of that genre.

Here you go, I posted one:
http://www.littlerub...showtopic=21598

#30 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:40 AM

BB/LB guys spend way more $$$ than MUSCLE guys. It's the hazard of that genre.

You aint kidding! :woot:
I like your work man! They look well crafted. I could MAYBE be interested if a price were given for the actual BB ones to consider. Would we be able to customize the order at all? IE not have a shelf for the GB and other stuff....just the original 76 (plus variations if we gave you the number of spaces)?
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#31 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:55 AM

BB/LB guys spend way more $$$ than MUSCLE guys. It's the hazard of that genre.

You aint kidding! :woot:
I like your work man! They look well crafted. I could MAYBE be interested if a price were given for the actual BB ones to consider. Would we be able to customize the order at all? IE not have a shelf for the GB and other stuff....just the original 76 (plus variations if we gave you the number of spaces)?

definitely, i can customize it however you want it... if you just want the 76 plus a few eztra spaces i can make it 6 shelves and accomidate 84 guy, so 8 extra. or go with the whole 112 or 112 plus an extra shelf... what ever color you want it. and if you want to fit in some drills i can make it deeper too.
i havent came up with a price yet for these, since i dont know what its gonna take to build it. i'll make one to fit the 76 first and see what happens.

so just letting you know.

-Eric

#32 Donkeykid77

Donkeykid77

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts!

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:35 PM

Too bad I live in Belgium :woot: ...
Because I would probably pay as much on shipping
for one of these as for the display itself, if not more.
I've been playing with the idea of making a display myself
for some time now, think that would probably work out better for me.
Unfortunately, I haven't got all that much time on my hands,
especially now round the holiday-season,
might try it early next year, and I'll certainly show y'all the result!

Yours do look great though Ericnilla!

Greetz, Donkeykid77.
(Who learned a thing or two from his carpenter-brother :D )
Integre navigo, sic itur ad astra.

#33 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:24 PM

Too bad I live in Belgium :huh: ...
Because I would probably pay as much on shipping
for one of these as for the display itself, if not more.
I've been playing with the idea of making a display myself
for some time now, think that would probably work out better for me.
Unfortunately, I haven't got all that much time on my hands,
especially now round the holiday-season,
might try it early next year, and I'll certainly show y'all the result!

Yours do look great though Ericnilla!

Greetz, Donkeykid77.
(Who learned a thing or two from his carpenter-brother ;) )

yeah i checked it out and shipping would be around $200us... the last time i had a display on ebay i had 5-6 people in europe asking be for a shipping price. sucks cuz i would love to sell you one. if you have the tools i can give you some tips on making one. but i'll tell you know... it aint that simple. even tho it may seem it. i have all the tools at my disposal cuz i work in a woodshop. plus i get things alittle cheaper and easier.

#34 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:13 PM

anyone interested in a display? Giving people here a chance before i put it on ebay. $200 shipped.

#35 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:45 PM

anyone interested in a display? Giving people here a chance before i put it on ebay. $200 shipped.

i just started on making a few battle beast displays to hold all 112 bb and lb. if anyone is interested let me know.

#36 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:50 PM

also can someone tell me a good depth for the bb display (for figures only, 2"-3" iono). i dont have one for reference.

#37 rock-n-wrestling

rock-n-wrestling

Disaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 11:21 PM

I say Wow! I like your boxes, and if I had the extra cash, I'd get a couple for mine. If I ever do get some extra cash, would you still take an order? Because I'm not sure how long it'll be, but at some point, if you're still making them, I'd love to have some!

Ray
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Einstein

Posted Image

#38 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:55 AM

I say Wow! I like your boxes, and if I had the extra cash, I'd get a couple for mine. If I ever do get some extra cash, would you still take an order? Because I'm not sure how long it'll be, but at some point, if you're still making them, I'd love to have some!

Ray

just let me know when you want one. i dont plan on stop making them yet. plus im making a few extra right now... would you want one for BB/LB or M.U.S.C.L.E.'s~?

#39 rock-n-wrestling

rock-n-wrestling

Disaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:31 AM

I would need it for my MUSCLE's and Kinkishi. I have all the MUSCLE's and almost all the Kinkishi. So depending on how many would go in one case is how many cases I'd need!?

Posted Image

#40 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:42 AM

I would need it for my MUSCLE's and Kinkishi. I have all the MUSCLE's and almost all the Kinkishi. So depending on how many would go in one case is how many cases I'd need!?

cool, each case holds 240. i wanted it to hold the set plus a few. so iono what that means to you cuz i dunno how many kinkeshi there are.

#41 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 10:14 AM

anyone that wants a M.U.S.C.L.E. OR BB/LB display let me know. im taking orders right now and will be making that many in the week(s) to come.

also if anyone wants a display made for any other type of toy whether its open faced or has the acrylic face over it lemme know. i can make it to any size and depth you want.

also i can make it wall mounted, tabletop or both. just have to let me know a head of time.

#42 rock-n-wrestling

rock-n-wrestling

Disaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:54 AM

cool, each case holds 240. i wanted it to hold the set plus a few. so iono what that means to you cuz i dunno how many kinkeshi there are.

Well, possibly Johnny K can tell us for sure how many Kinkishi there are, but I think there's almost as many kinkishi out there as there are the MUSCLE line? so I'm guessing I'd probably need two display cases then to cover my collection!? :D

Posted Image

#43 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:03 PM

400+

I haven't gotten mine up on the wall yet, but I am thinking I can squeeze all of them in tightly.

#44 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:57 PM

400+

I haven't gotten mine up on the wall yet, but I am thinking I can squeeze all of them in tightly.

maybe, i made the display so the figures have enough room not to touch. and given there are different size's, you never know.

#45 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:02 PM

i have 2 battle beast/ laserbeasts displays for sale... please e-mail me if interested... they are just finished unpainted with the door unapplied yet. i made the shelves 3"h x 3"d it can hold 112 side by side, but if you angle them you can fit more. i dont have any bb to use for reference, so i cant put one in the pic. i'll put a pic up tonight, im on a friends comp.

im selling them for $300 shipped or $250 if you opt for an open face and no acrylic door.

first come first serve.

i will not be trading these first ones, i need money for a car. sorry. but in the future maybe.

#46 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:55 PM

Guys, let me just say that the craftsmanship on these shelves are TOP NOTCH! I have 2 of the M.U.S.C.L.E./Kinnikuman ones.

#47 rock-n-wrestling

rock-n-wrestling

Disaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:30 PM

Guys, let me just say that the craftsmanship on these shelves are TOP NOTCH! I have 2 of the M.U.S.C.L.E./Kinnikuman ones.

Well, consider me sold on this then! If JK says it, "It must be good" :lol:

Posted Image

#48 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:26 PM

a friend of mine lent me a few BB to show in the pic for comparison. i photoshopped them over and over to show how many you can fit per shelf. and i made the display bigger than i was going to. it can hold 18 across, with 8 shelves that brings it to a total of 144, and thats side by side. im sure you can fit 19 per shelf if you make them touch.... and even more if you angle them, but im sure this is enough to fit your 112 collection plus any customs and godbeasts...

Posted Image

and i made it deep enough to double the figures up in case you have doubles or maybe just so each can be set back a little more...

Posted Image

message me if your interested. i need money soon for my down payment, so if i dont get any takers they are going on e-gay.

#49 rock-n-wrestling

rock-n-wrestling

Disaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:57 PM

"e-gay"? Is that a typo or are you just being silly?!? :rolleyes:

Posted Image

#50 LittleGeorge

LittleGeorge

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Toys! Of course!

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:55 PM

I love the look of that orginal blue shelf!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com