• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:26 PM

Hey everyone,

I was looking through some of my old stuff at my parents house and I came across these two little robot figures. I loved these things when I was a kid, but honestly I have no idea what they are called or if they are from a line. And I have no idea how to search for them. One has a cylinder shaped torso with an axe, while the other one has a box shaped torso with a futuristic staff.

They both came from the same quarter machine. It was the early 90s, most likely 1990-1991. I remember it was this awesome quarter machine at this small town grocery (Safari grocery in Yorkville, IL) that had all these great little minifigures in it. They had bootleg muscle figures, that were all dark metallic colors. They also had Gundam single piece single color minifigures. And some minifigures from a line that I didnt know. Ill post pics of them soon. All in one machine. It was random which guy you would get. I would always save my quarters for our trip once a week to the store.

But these little basic shape robots were some of my favorites, and now looking at them again, I have no idea what they are from. It seems like the entire machine was filled with bootlegged minifigures of existing likes, so it seems logical that these little robots are from another toy line.

Anyways, attached is a quick photo I took of these two. Let me know what these guys are!

Thanks guys!

Eric

Attached File  image.jpg   76.87K   4 downloads

#2 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:44 PM

Bootlegs of Japanese figures, canned food fighters.

http://www.littlerub...ic=22768&page=2

Edited by Ericnilla, 20 December 2014 - 09:48 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com