• Please log in to reply
9164 replies to this topic

#26 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 21 September 2004 - 08:15 AM

200th post!!!

On Haitus for one month!!! :wacko:

Is there no news regarding the manganka?!?!?

#27 STG

STG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:29 PM

What I meant was where do you get your Kinnikuman Nisei scans?

I find it on the net. Someone is kind enough to post the scan, and I got hold of it by pure luck.

Is there no news regarding the manganka?!?!?

Nothing about his current condition.

Tatakae!! Yudetamago, a collected book on reprints of Yude's old works was published. It's ISBN is 4081067295. The book contains several episodes of many Yude's old out-of-print works, like Yurei Kozo ga Yattekita and Kick Boxer Mamoru, that are out of print right now and interview on each of them. The publication of this volume is not related to hiatus of weekly manga. It's publication is announced long before that.

#28 Slowhand

Slowhand

This is what Super Adventure Club actually believes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 11:54 AM

What I meant was where do you get your Kinnikuman Nisei scans?

I find it on the net. Someone is kind enough to post the scan, and I got hold of it by pure luck.

So...... :D

I guess you don't want to tell me. ;)

Thanks.
Posted Image

#29 STG

STG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 08:34 PM

I guess you don't want to tell me.

O.K. Let's get things straight now. Do you think I wrote all those summary by reading Nisei manga scan? If you think so, you are wrong.

I do visit a bookstore in my neighborhood everyweek and read Weekly Playboy magazine. I usually read Nisei manga and put it back on the shelf hoping I remember things correctly untill I finish typing the summary. As for the Young Robin mini-series, I have to buy the magazine because it is too hilarious to read without bursting into laughter at the bookstore. That is why the summary for the mini-series is more into detail than Demon Seed summary.

As for the Robin family image, someone posted the image at a Japanese Yudetamago forum where participants remains all anonymous.

#30 Slowhand

Slowhand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 11:51 AM

I guess you don't want to tell me.

O.K. Let's get things straight now. Do you think I wrote all those summary by reading Nisei manga scan? If you think so, you are wrong.

I do visit a bookstore in my neighborhood everyweek and read Weekly Playboy magazine. I usually read Nisei manga and put it back on the shelf hoping I remember things correctly untill I finish typing the summary. As for the Young Robin mini-series, I have to buy the magazine because it is too hilarious to read without bursting into laughter at the bookstore. That is why the summary for the mini-series is more into detail than Demon Seed summary.

As for the Robin family image, someone posted the image at a Japanese Yudetamago forum where participants remains all anonymous.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Posted Image

#31 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 18 October 2004 - 10:38 AM

How long must we wait? I can't take this! All the suspence is gonna kill me! :rolleyes:

#32 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 02:45 PM

Easy there Mate! We can't rush Mr Yoshinori if he's ill or injured in some way. We'll just have to continue to be patient i guess. *Continues tapping floor with foot.*

#33 Mr. S

Mr. S

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:07 PM

In response to the whole Cho-Jin topic. Back in the begining ((cue dramatic music)) Highschool Duo Yudetamago created Kinnikuman who was a parody of Ultraman. Originally Kinnikuman was a wanna-be Super Hero who defended Japan against invaders from space, usually several stories high. Remember one of his powers was being able to grow? Anyway anyone who read the early comics knew that whenever a crisis occured in japan involing monsters, the Ultra Bros. were usually the first they called. Wheter because of Hot Springs vacations or hemeroids, they were never available. So they called Stupidman who's cape was always at the dry cleaners. Spiderman was next, who had a tragic fall. So they called the last super hero, Kinnikuman. Essentially Cho-Jin means Super Human i.e Superhero. Also anyone who read/reads Kinnikuman will know Yude are not known for consistency in thier storylines. At least not in the first half. So what a Cho-Jin is and all that jazz, is probably up to your imagination. As far as I know, the current story is Cho-Jins are defenders against evil, not just the dMp, the Muscle League is the defenders from the dMp which is why there are a lot of Cho-Jin yet not all of em are Muscle Leagers or dMpers such as Kevin Mask, who is not a part of either. Also based on Geronimos backstory, in order to be a Cho-Jin you had to pass a Cho-Jin test. And from Ultimate Muscle, if you joined the Muscle League you were automatically considered a Cho-Jin. Or not, I have no clue.

#34 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 03:12 AM

Yeah! What's amazing that Geronimo managed to beat Sunshine the first time as a normal human!
But I'd think a chojin would either be born so (Jaeger), or through training and so on! But Muscle Leaguers should be chojins any way before theur training, no? (I have no idea of what I'm saying! I'm too confused!)

#35 Kin

Kin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 08:00 PM

Being a chojin has nothing to do with the fact of being good or evil. At least, in the first generation, all the chojins :

-Can change his size at will (or be helped with garlic :) )
-Can fly (or be helped with a jetpack e+ )
-Can fly thru space.
-Possess superhuman strength
-Possess some kind of special ability (not really necessary) (Think of Robin´s hypnotic powers, or Suguru´s Spirit)
-All the chojins are born.

Geronimo didnt comply with all the requeriments above, until he revived
BTW, in the japanese story, there is not such thing as a "Muscle League". Yes, you have the Seigi (justice) chojins, but besides the chojin olympics, they never fight each other. And they werent friendly with each other, except when they were in serious danger.

#36 Mr. S

Mr. S

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 04:52 PM

Gah, I have been owned by your knowledge. Thank you for reminding me there really isnt a Muscle Leauge, or wasnt for a long while. I forgot the team of Kin, Broken Jr, Robin and others was really more a of friendship bond than anything else, only after they fought in the ring first. Due to Yudes in-consistancy, and the fact I havent read past the 7 Devil chojin series, I have no clue if Akuma SHogun was tech. the "boss" of the 7 Devil chojin, was he? Since thats what there pushing in the UM manga.

#37 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:59 PM

I know there wasn't much of a Muscle League, but what to call them was another tricky thing!

#38 STG

STG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 11:16 PM

O.K. Here are some hope in this month's V-Jump. Kinnikuman Nisei Manga is on the list of manga that will be in next month's V-Jump. This means WPB version may starts again soon.

Also, the vote on who should win the match, Fiona and Terry the Kid won. Let's hope Yude will do Fiona v.s. Okan and Terry the Kid v.s. Jade in near future. :woot:

#39 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 09:08 AM

Yay! :kev: It finally returned after many weeks! Kinnikuman Nisei has returned this week! Here's proof from s-manga.net!

Attached Files

#40 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 09:20 AM

Dude! You beat me to it! I was just about to post that it had returned. :kev: Are we the only ones that keep checking at s-manga here?

#41 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 11:25 AM

I guess so! :kev:

#42 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:42 AM

Young Robin Mask #7 out! No more summaries?

Attached Files

#43 Slowhand

Slowhand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 05:53 PM

I'd just like to apologize to STG for my endless pestering. When you said you got the KN manga from a bookstore, I thought you were being sarcastic. And I just wanted to apologize.

Sorry STG... :p
Posted Image

#44 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 09:54 AM

Yay! It looks like the Tag Team Tourny now! My vote's been counted by the looks of things (Kevin Mask and Warsman), and there's Kinniku Mantaro and Terry the Kid, Kinnikman and Kinnikuman Soldier, and finally Jade and Scar Face! Here's the pic!

Attached Files

#45 STG

STG

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 06:49 AM

Hey, Slowhand, you don't have to apologize. I'm gone because I was pretty busy. I barely had a time to run to the bookstore to secure the issue of WPB.

Anyway, I managed to finish episode 299 summary. I'll try to get episode 300 and 301 this weekend, when I finally get some time to rest.

Oh yea. Here are the result of Tag Team competition.

Winner: "Shikkoku no shizznitei Combination -The Jet Black Master and Pupil" Warsman&Kevin Mask
Runner-up: "Century Machinguns" Kinniku Mantaro&Terry the Kid
3rd place: "Mondou Muyou no Kyoudai Tag Team -No Question Needed Siblings" Kinniku Suguru&Kinniku Ataru
4th place: "Saikyo no Baby Face and Saikyo no Heel Combination -The Combination of The Toughest Baby Face and Most Atrocious Heel" Jade&Scar Face
5th place: "d.M.p Douki no Sakura Combination -d.M.p's The Cherry Flowers of the Same Season (Fancy Japanese expression for "Classmates") " Kevin Mask&Scar Face
6th place: "Animal Natures" Buffaloman&Mammothman
7th place: "The John Bulls" Robin Mask&Neptuneman
8th place: "Red Showers" Jade&Brocken Jr.
9th place: "Koori no Goetsu Doshu Combination -Combination of Ice Cold Enemies" Bone Cold&The Omegaman
10th place: "Kami to Akuma no Kindan no Kessoku Combination -The Forbidden Unity of God and Demon" Kinnikuman Super Pheonix&Akuma Shogun
11th place: "Jigoku no Manabiya Combination -The School of Hell" Ashuraman&SatanCross

Attached Files

#46 A-Log

A-Log

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:14 PM

Hey guys, it's A-Log. I've been checking the summaries for the recent manga, and I'm liking the new characters; among them, the Guillotine King. I like the name. I was wondering if there are any pictures of him and the other new characters in the England preliminaries (John Bullman, Sherlockman, The Sacrifice, Skull Crow, and Maximillian)? Just curious on what they look like.

Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto

#47 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 02:51 PM

Tag Team 2. Kinda early as well!Fan-Made Choujin time!

Attached Files

#48 Slowhand

Slowhand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 12:49 PM

^Could you give us the names of these new chojins please?
Posted Image

#49 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 08:16 AM

Tag Team chap. 3! Looks like long ago or something that the Machine Guns are getting a whopping! We need STG's summaries or we're lost!

Attached Files

#50 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, i think the date is supposed to be the 1st May, 1983 or something from what i can make out. But who knows whats happening exactly? I'm sure STG is busy, so we musn't pester him.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com