• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:22 AM

Hey how y'all doing. Just thought I'd share this interesting find on YouTube. Rather surprised nobody else discovered this sooner tbh!  :blink:

Enjoy!!  B)

#2 Balok2

Balok2

Baloksblog on Instagram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Dioramas, PVC minifigs, 40mm figs, ROTB, GLYOS, and wide range of toy interests

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:57 AM

Shreddies always had the best prizes.

#3 theassassin

theassassin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:07 PM

Great share, thank you.

And just to remind everyone, we STILL really need to find the Nabisco Shreddies cereal box featured in this video (with the series 3 info/pictures on the back) to get it scanned/preserved.

We need high quality photos or scans of the back of the box - as in big enough to allow ALL the text to be read. This is the only place the english series 3 biographies were printed and the only scans we have of the box are too small to read the text. I have personally been searching for this box for almost 4 years now, asking around cereal box enthusiasts and MIMP collectors alike, with no luck.

Attached File  box1.jpg   68.96K   7 downloadsAttached File  box2.jpg   90.79K   12 downloads

#4 McCTXToys

McCTXToys

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:45 AM

I feel like I ate a metric ton of Frosted Mini Wheats for my MIMP premiums.

#5 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:18 AM

Thanks Assassin, and I'm glad everyone likes my little discovery! :D

Yeah I'm sick of trying to find that box as well. Looked on eBay Canada in "cereal ads" in search criteria but got nothing. Then I narrowed it down to "Nabisco shredded wheat" but all I saw were really old ads pre-dating the M.I.M.P. era by a fair few decades.

I honestly don't know where to find a large scan of the advert let alone an original box. So I'm as stumped as you are on this one! :unsure:

#6 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:51 AM

i've try to enlarge it but am unable to read the french text too. 

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com