Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

My Sunshine Top "Spinshine" doing his thing.

M.U.S.C.L.E. Sunshine Top Spinning Action Photos

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:35 PM

Hi everybody. I just thought I'd post a couple of pics of my Spinshine doing his thing...With my assistance of course :lol: I haven't come up with a consistent technique that makes him spin perfectly every time, but I'm getting better at spinning him. Anyway, here are his "action" shots. Hope you all enjoy.

Attached Files

#2 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

Awesome. i'd be lying if I said I haven't spun this Muscle. I'v always been able to spin things.(coins, dice, etc) It's very similar to snapping your fingers. 

#3 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:17 PM

I've also got one of those "tippy tops" in polished aluminum that flip upside down and spin on their stems. I think it's made by gyroscope.com...I've dealt with a business before that laser engraves metal and other materials. I'm considering having this new top engraved like Spinshine. ie. lines that look like stacked bricks/blocks, his face on the stem, his sun symbol etc. Name it Spinshine the Second :D I might even anodize it :woot:  If I do all of this I'll definitely post pics of it here as well, Even though it's not technically a Muscle fig.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M.U.S.C.L.E., Sunshine, Top, Spinning, Action Photos

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com