• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:28 AM

I noticed when parting out my collection and listing them, that there are more variations then you can bat an eye at. From subtle paint shading differences, to different markings, such as "A". "B", "C", "1", "2", "3", etc.

That is just insane. I even found a figure that had the same submarkings, but had paint variations.

Should we list each and evey variation, or should we only stick to the major ones like the Pink Crab and Blue Jaguar, etc. (by the way, I had to variations of the red Jaguar, haha).

Being a completist on BB/LB variations would drive a man insane!

#2 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:43 AM

Being a completist on BB/LB variations would drive a man insane!

Hell, just trying to complete a collection can drive anybody nuts!!!

Much less trying to get all the variations!
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#3 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:53 AM

It's pretty damn insane how many variations there are of these figures. :rolleyes: I also have the 2 different shades of red Jaguars and 5 different colours for my Prickly Porcupines. I also noticed some of the higher numbered Laser beasts have paint variations as well. I think for this list we should stick to the main variations, unless they are really noticeable. I have a couple I still have to add, chrome skinned roamin buffalo, light blue armoured Pirate lion and a Grey skinned deer stalker. I personally like collecting the different coloured variations and even the different coloured weapons.

Eaon

#4 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:55 AM

your telling me! i have been going farking crazy trying to keep up, and the closer i get, the more variants i come across!!! :) :rolleyes:

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#5 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:52 PM

VARIANTS ROCK!!!

They are what gives everyone a chase!!!

I am not into the letter/number variations, however, I am into any color/major marking variations...like that sly fox that Armando had painted with that "chameleon" paint!!! Look closely at the markings on his back!!!

Anyway, I hope all the people that have these variants can take some nice clear close up shots to add to the guide!!!

TGB

#6 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 17 February 2005 - 04:59 PM

i'll jump right on it! :rolleyes: let see i have 3 different skin variants of danger dog, both skin & armor variants (4) for sabresword tiger, light purple armor king kobra, grizzly bear w/o the yellow painted stomach, dark orange tortoise, medium purple spider, sir sire horse w/ dark red vents, shiny armored buffalo, shiny armored giraffe, etc........

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com