8 replies to this topic

#1 Grencats

Grencats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:09 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows about the rub stickers for the Canadian War Monsters figures. I know the figures with the gold armor have a gold "engine turn" holo-foil sticker. Do the silver armor figures have the same gold stickers, or are they silver? If anyone has any pics, they are so rare to find. I am trying to replicate the stickers with my vinyl cutter so I can fix up the ones I have without sticker rubs. Thanks!

#2 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:27 AM

Do the silver armor figures have the same gold stickers, or are they silver? If anyone has any pics, they are so rare to find. 

Great question; I actually hadn't noticed this before! They are different colors for sure. I hope ths difference shows well enough in this photo, I just snapped one with my tablet real quick.

Attached File  IMG_20150412_094110.jpg   74K   18 downloads

#3 Grencats

Grencats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:41 PM

Thanks! That helps a lot. It's a very nice material that they used. I noticed the gold kind of has a rainbow of colors in it when the light hits it just right, so I would guess the silver is the same. I'm not sure I'll be able to track down the exact ones but I have got something close until I do.

#4 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:46 PM

If you PM TGB he was able to find something close to the originals way back when.  He might be able to tell you where he got it or what it was.  I used them on my repros and they look amazing.

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#5 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:04 PM

If you are interested, I was cleaning out some boxes of stuff and I found some extras that Marty gave me with my repro set.  I have 7 gold repro emblems, so if you need some shoot me a PM.

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#6 thenerdieststore

thenerdieststore

Mimp total =

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my pocket

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:28 AM

Man... I need me some of these toys lol so envious!

"THOSE WHO LAY THEIR EYES ON A GUNDAM, SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT. Those was the orders I was given."

101_5358_zps74e6dfc3.jpg

#7 Grencats

Grencats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:42 PM

Thanks for the offer. I was going to look at materials when I go to the sign supply store. Here is a pic of the current rubs I made just out of a fractured holofoil vinyl. I only need the red Bull war monster for the set.

Attached Files

#8 warweasel64

warweasel64

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:59 AM

Just out of curiosity, how much do these figures usually run a piece. With weapon, without weapon. Thanks for your time.

#9 mikefromottawa

mikefromottawa

Toy Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Collectibles, Audio/Video, Finance, Whiskey, Gardening, Gaming, Following my wife while she shops

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:51 PM

I wonder what the people at Google think is going on when a bunch of people search for " Canadian War Monsters" ?  War criminals from the great white north ?

My Collection:

https://www.flickr.c...157669505016491

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com