Theme© by Fisana

Photo

trade items big & small new & old

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:15 PM

Hey guys, I've had this up before, but I thought it was high time I updated it. I know a few deals fizzled out from the last run, and I apologize for anyone that got left out, but a lot of people wanted the same things, and it just didn't all stretch out. I am going to update the pics, and add new ones as I get them. I have MORE than just mini stuff, and I have a pretty wide range, so if you are after something, let me know and maybe I have it. There WILL be some of the figures that were so poplar before coming back soon too...I just have to regroup some and figure out what I can part with.

As always I am after the usual fare; any of the following I don't yet have figures for: MUSCLE, MIMP, Battle Beasts, MUSCLEMANIA, Future Strength, NECLOS FORTRESS, Space Ace, Blackstar, any Fantasy/Sci Fi/Monster based Toy soldiers, Weird ball wrestlers, Customs, KO's, Monster themed just about anything. I also collect MOTU, Star Wars, GI JOE, Insect themed toy lines like Sectaurs or Bugmen of Insecta...the list goes on and on and on. Feel free to offer me ANYTHING!

Seriously though. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I have waaaaay too much stuff and I need to start letting it go!

Just let me know if you need any of it, and I will do my best to keep updating it and editing as needed. Thanks!

Attached Files

Edited by dixiebull, 04 March 2017 - 03:22 PM.

#2 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:04 PM

Are you willing to part out the dino riders by any chance?
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#3 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:32 PM

Yeah I would be willing to for sure. Some of these are already spoken for, but I have others as well!

#4 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:01 PM

PM sent, yo!

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#5 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:11 PM

Is any of the DFC stuff spoken for?

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

#6 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:50 PM

I'm half tempted to scrounge up some stuff to try to get those three Jagun Fighters.
I don't even need them, but I love those things.

#7 BodegaJustice

BodegaJustice

Anything But Beautiful

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling LRG, Boglins

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:11 PM

let me know when the trades are done. Id love to scoop up a bunch of minis from you!

#8 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:55 PM

I will update soon guys; so far most of the stuff you have mentioned interest in is still available. The big sellers have been space ace and fantasy fortress thus far. No surprise there.

#9 m.u.s.c.l.e.man

m.u.s.c.l.e.man

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E, GPK CHEAP TOYS, Weirdball Wrestlers, MOTU

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:04 PM

Do you have any extra Weirdball Wrestlers to trade for other Weirdball Wrestlers by chance?

#10 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:00 PM

Here is the stuff I know for sure is gonna be traded so far. There are a few other things floating in the air right now, but I will continue to update as I can.

Zaneed, I don't have any duplicates right now; sorry!

Attached Files

#11 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:36 AM

My precious dino riderrrrrr  :(

<p> </p>
<p>

#12 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:34 PM

Sorry man...it was in the first wave right away, before you even asked me about him. I do have another one of that guy, but is in my personal collection. I'll PM you.

#13 tommyfilth

tommyfilth

Maciste

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Toys, puppets, being a dad.

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:51 PM

Hey I sent a PM.

#14 m.u.s.c.l.e.man

m.u.s.c.l.e.man

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E, GPK CHEAP TOYS, Weirdball Wrestlers, MOTU

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:13 AM

Zaneed, I don't have any duplicates right now; sorry!

No problem. Thought I'd ask. I have several extras now but only want to trade them for others I need.

#15 dixiebull

dixiebull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:23 PM

Hey everyone, I've edited my trade post and added all new pics. More to come!

#16 Defzombie

Defzombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Plastic Army men, Cowboys, Ninjas, Knights etc..

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

PM sent!!

My blog about action figures: RetroAction Reaction

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com