7 replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 06 July 2016 - 04:41 AM

For those who might be interested in the Spanish Bootlegs that were ¨rediscovered¨ in 2014 there´s 3 figures listed on Ebay at the moment all starting at $0.99/each (NO RESERVE).

They were discussed on the board before --> Spanish Bootleg Bestias de Combate (MARBEL SL, Alicante, 1989)

And they also got a page on the Beastformers Blog more recently --> Bestias de Combate Bootlegs

If you´re into Bootleg Battle Beasts these might be worth to check out;

Attached File  Lion 1.jpg   86.19K   3 downloads Attached File  Deer 1.jpg   77.08K   1 downloads Attached File  Gator 1.jpg   82.6K   2 downloads

Images above are directly linked to the specific auctions on Ebay.

Enjoy the Beasts!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#2 Grencats

Grencats

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 01:15 PM

I'm not sure I have the money to win but I do plan on placing a bid...

#3 irbaboon

irbaboon

Better than weasel.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Interests:80s/90s Plastic fantasy and sci fi figuers in toy soldier scale.
    ARCO, Agglo, DFC, Fleetwood, Gordy, HG Toys, Helm Toy, Hing Fat, Ja Ru, Kids Goods, Toys N' Things, Toyco, etc.

Posted 06 July 2016 - 03:07 PM

Did anyone else notice the "Washington Redskins go eff yourself" shipping charge?  $17.50 to ship each beast from Cali.  I hate sellers like this guy.

#4 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 04:37 PM

Did anyone else notice the "Washington Redskins go eff yourself" shipping charge?  $17.50 to ship each beast from Cali.  I hate sellers like this guy.

Maybe they weigh 400 lbs each lol

#5 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1853 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:22 AM

Don´t judge until you´ve actually taken the time to look through the listing as it clearly states that these figures will be shipped from the Netherlands.

Blame Ebay because thanks to them things from outside the US can´t be listed on Ebay.com anymore, since a US zipcode is needed, and due to their buyer protection regulations the only option to ship things out is with a tracking number resulting in the relatively high shipping costs. But this is nothing new, at least the shipping costs, and when it comes to the change in regulations regarding listing on Ebay.com from outside the US its just one more downside but that´s not even a surprise anymore either because its just waiting for the next negative change. I managed to get them listed this time in this way to also make these visible for US based collectors and I hope that those who are interested and might place a bid take a bit more time to read through the auction description instead of spreading hate and opinions that´re not valid at all. All you should do is go and blame Ebay but that´s proven to be useless anyway because they don´t give a sh#t and make that listing something on Ebay has become more a source of frustration rather than anything else, and that´s even apart from the fees they´re charging... Thnx 

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#6 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:04 PM

To be fair, I dont read the description. Ever. I know I'm not the only one.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#7 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:19 PM

To be fair, I dont read the description. Ever. I know I'm not the only one.

When an auction is for a single item, and you already know what it is, there is little reason to read the description.

#8 Beastformers

Beastformers

• 1853 posts
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    (1986-1988)

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:00 AM

I´m sorry for those who have a problem with the shipping price or the way the listing has been composed mentioning the items being in CA while they´ll be shipped from the Netherlands. As I tried to explain that´s the only way I was able to list them as such but based on the replies out here I think I should reconsider future setups like this because Ebay alone is already frustrating enough these days.

Hope that those who do bid or have a bid in are aware of the situation and they took some time to look into the ¨insane¨ shipping costs for such a small figure because personally I´d look into some additional details seeing a shipping price like that which I think is different or higher than normal.

Pretty sure that whoever wins one or more will be more than happy so if you decide to bid good luck and for those who´re holding of because of the shipping costs or the way the auction has been composed, I´m sorry.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com