3 replies to this topic

#1 DavinaBlayde

DavinaBlayde

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:34 PM

Hi, I'm having trouble identifying this Action Figure/Doll because it's unbranded. All it says is Hong Kong on the back of its neck and across the middle of the back. It's an 8 inch Frankenstein doll. It looks like the 1973 AHI Super Monster Frankenstein "Type C" doll but I'm not certain that's what it is. If anyone knows exactly what brand this is, I'd appreciate it. Thanks much. 

Attached File  FrankensteinSmall.jpg   82.2K   3 downloads  Attached File  FrankensteinSmall2.jpg   67.89K   6 downloads  Attached File  FrankensteinSmall4.jpg   46.25K   6 downloads  Attached File  FrankensteinSmall5.jpg   82.55K   5 downloads Attached File  FrankensteinSmall3.jpg   48.99K   3 downloads

#2 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:40 PM

Hes def AHI. There are countless AHI variations for pretty much every aspect of the fig like colors, face, shoes, clothes, and even articulation.  

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#3 Krangala

Krangala

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 03:50 PM

Agree with Sydot. AHI pirated the headsculpt from the Aurora Model Kit, by the way. I really love the paint scheme on this, and a member of the Mego Museum forums actually did an Aurora kit in those colors that came out amazing.

i just love the contrast of the acid green and pale blue. So creepy and monstrous.

#4 DavinaBlayde

DavinaBlayde

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 11:11 AM

Thanks you guys. Just needed to be sure. 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com