117 replies to this topic

#51 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 24 August 2005 - 08:51 PM

How did Duggery get a crack on his skull/forehead?

I already talked about the cracks on his head in a previous post (sagittal and coronal sutures). For a little more clarification, or if you were talking about the kanji under the cracks on his head. It means "bone" kinkotsuman (bone and tendon man) was originally going to be Kinnikuman's big rival character until fans started wanting more and better rivals etc... thank god too hahahaha. Kotsu means bone, kinniku means muscle, muscle attaches to bone, and the hip bone is connected to the leg bone, and the leg bone is connected to the knee bone.

#52 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Kinnikiman Nisei, being a goofball. =3

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:55 PM

And the knee is gonna kick you in the groin. :D

Thanks alot. Now I'll have that stupid song stuck in my head. Like I needed that.
What do you think about the'old' king muscle? Ugly ain't he? He'd be a perfect match for that picture you posted earlier. <_<

#53 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 25 August 2005 - 04:42 AM

Should I just rip the backbreaking or the full match?

Just the Ramenman/Brockenman fight in its complete form, I'd say. This gives context to the murder, but doesn't waste precious bits on humor we cannot fathom if we don't know the language. Also, when you post it, make sure to write a little about the clip and things that happen before and after it, then call it a 'review' to have the protection of Fair Use. :D

Well, the clip is 3 minutes and 27 seconds and I can get it to about 10 megs and still have it be watchable. It's using the Xvid codec since that's the only codec I know how to convert to. Anyway, as to what happens before and after, it's part of a tournament, so it's just more matches in the tournament, basically. If no one can host it or find me a place to torrent it, I can throw it up on emule/edonkey and post the hash here. I guess I'll go with that option if no one recommends anything else by tonight.

#54 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 05:31 AM

Have you guys been in the toy mode in the kinnikuman game? I have all of them, but one freaks me out. It's a little thing called: Skullduggery Grandma!
What the hell? :D

(for your first statement, I'd have said "Is it, now?" but felt that'd be a bit rude)

As for this enquiery, this is the hell:

Posted Image

Also, I never noticed this before, but Mantaro's mother has her own Kenkeshi!

Posted Image
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#55 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 02:38 PM

See link below.....

Edited by Zombie, 25 August 2005 - 03:16 PM.

#56 Knuxman

Knuxman

Reject False Icons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 03:05 PM

zombie, you could also use rapidshare.de to host it if you want.
"So it goes."
~Vonnegut

#57 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 03:15 PM

Thanks a lot Knuxman! Great website. I just tested it and was nearly maxing out my downstream.

http://rapidshare.de...kenman.avi.html

#58 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 05:33 PM

:D Whoa. That was one bad-arse fight.
Is it me, or not many people wanted to see that fight? I mean, look at the audience.

:p King Muscle was pickin' his nose!

I don't mean to be bothersome but, do you have the fight of Kinkotsuman fighting King Muscle/Shooting Terryman in the leg?

The Spike knuckles almost hit Suguru in the balls!! Love his expression. <_<

#59 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:46 AM

I don't mean to be bothersome but, do you have the fight of Kinkotsuman fighting King Muscle/Shooting Terryman in the leg?

You don't happen to know what episode this takes place in, do you?

#60 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 10:02 AM

Nope. I haven't even seen any of the old kinnikuman episodes at all, mind you.

#61 Pharoman

Pharoman

Elemental Hero Godaiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 26 August 2005 - 10:19 AM

1. Kinnikuman
2. Ramenman
3. Super Pheonix
4. Buffallo Man
5. Robin Mask
6. Terryman
7. Warsman
8. Brocken Jr.
9. Rikishiman
Badre El Amir Bally

#62 JaegerandBrockenjrFan

JaegerandBrockenjrFan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:I like Yaoi. I'm a great rper. If you want proof I can give you the site that has alot of rps on it. Crazy about hot anime guys.

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:22 PM

I wish they put ulimate muscle back on tv. Brocken Jr (hot) Jaeger ( hot.) (starts drooling over the hot germens)

#63 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:46 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean. They are hot. :lol:
Is it me or Kinkotsuman was better looking in the old episodes? In the new ones they made him look super ugly/super old. If they do put U.M back on t.v, I hope it replaces that crappy Dragonball show that has been re-running since FOREVER!! :D

#64 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:57 PM

I miss UM too :D I used to spank my monkey watching Meat yell at the kid. Now I have no reason at all to wake up on Saturdays and my friday nights turn into Sundays.

#65 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman is my favorite anime of all time! (^^)v~

Posted 26 August 2005 - 04:18 PM

B) I miss um too!!! i wanna see my hunk of a man jaeger :D and kevin :excl: .... :lol:

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#66 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 04:26 PM

If they do put U.M back on t.v, I hope it replaces that crappy Dragonball show that has been re-running since FOREVER!! :lol:

i happen to hope they keep dragonball z on the air. they need to take all those show that are on kids WB off of their network and play UMbecause that really pisses me off. :D

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#67 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 04:43 PM

You don't happen to know what episode this takes place in, do you?

I'd like to do a little butt-nipping right here.

While I don't think that we're doing Kinnikuman's franchise any harm by having a Legendary match online (Ramenman vs Brockenman Senior), I don't think there should be a ton avaible-- there needs to be a reason for people to grab the property and sub/dub it for us eventually. If everything is avaible online, there's no reason for someone to get the rights and translate it. If "Episode 6.1 disk 2.avi" is avaible for download to every schmo, it's not going to create interest. Ramenman vs Brockenman featuring Murder and Canibalism.avi might very well create some interest, though. Or possibly Tea-Pac Vibbrator vs Warsman...

Skullduggery taking a potshot at Terry Kenyon on the other hand is probably a moment that only fans would want to see, and not interesting to the population in general as more "marquee" fights would be.

I'd recommend looking on Ebay, Fangirl. That shot is taken on one of the first four disks.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#68 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 04:45 PM

yeah, I know. The Yu-Gi-Oh show made U.M's ratings drop really fast. I bet that's why they stopped the season like they did. :D

#69 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 04:49 PM

I would look on E-Bay, but I wouldn't be able to get it thought. Like I said in a previous post, I've never seen the eps. so I wouldn't know in which to find that particular scene/fight.

#70 JaegerandBrockenjrFan

JaegerandBrockenjrFan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:I like Yaoi. I'm a great rper. If you want proof I can give you the site that has alot of rps on it. Crazy about hot anime guys.

Posted 26 August 2005 - 05:12 PM

I don't care how old brocken jr is i love him. Jaeger to. Kevin as well and terry.

#71 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 05:31 PM

I'm 100% positive that the first two sets contain the Skullduggery Shooting.

#72 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:14 PM

[quote name='theorgg' date='Aug 26 2005, 04:43 PM'] [/QUOTE]

Skullduggery taking a potshot at Terry Kenyon on the other hand is probably a moment that only fans would want to see, and not interesting to the population in general as more "marquee" fights would be.

[/quote]
About that, I AM a fan of Skullduggery. :M: How come they never show what the legend's wives looked like? Besides Alice Mask, Terryman's wife and Belinda Muscle? :angry:

#73 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:16 PM

[quote name='Brocken Jr._fangirl' date='Aug 26 2005, 10:14 PM'] [quote name='theorgg' date='Aug 26 2005, 04:43 PM'] [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
About that, I AM a fan of Skullduggery. :M: How come they never show what the legend's wives looked like? Besides Alice Mask, Terryman's wife and Belinda Muscle? :angry: [/quote]
that's what i would like to know. what happened to all the other wives. hey, did Ramenman ever have a wife?? :fop:

#74 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:17 PM

I'm 100% positive that the first two sets contain the Skullduggery Shooting.

cool. i'm gonna check it out. :M:

#75 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:20 PM

I don't care how old brocken jr is i love him. Jaeger to. Kevin as well and terry.

Same here. i also like ninja ned. i think he's good looking too. :angry: i always wondered about Starface though. i wonder what his battles were like. :M:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com