#1 Xthekid

Xthekid

8BitGen Records

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Hip Hop, M.U.S.C.L.E

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

One of my favorite chojin. Not suprising that he didnt really make it into Mattel's main Muscle guy rotation, yknow with him being a nazi.

But nonetheless ive seen pictures of him as a M.U.S.C.L.E figure. So im wondering, has anyone on this site actually seen on in person? 

Edited by Xthekid, 26 March 2014 - 10:47 PM.

Law_Middle_Finger_Uncensored_zps74aa8228

#2 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:57 PM

Read this thread bud: http://www.littlerub...pic=9766&page=3

#3 ScytheCat

ScytheCat

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

I love Brocken Jr.! :3 I liked how they made him into a badass, old, legendary character in the Nesei! He's just gets jumpy, loud, cranky, but a still patient and calculating individual.

I like Brockenman too, but not the fact that he's a Nazi (not that I'm a Nazi myself… Even though I'm Asian). I just wished that he had more background information. *sigh* Oh well! Guess I'll have to make up my own background stories for the Brocken Family… :/

All I know and seen in the old series was him seeing as flashbacks in Brocken Jr's life. How he ordered a bunch of boys to jump over cliffs and swim through rapid rivers. My most favorite memory of him and Brocken together was Brockenman awarding Brocken Jr. the bird medal when he was all grown up! :3 That was such a cute father-and-son memory! <3

Again, I wished they gave in more information about the Brockens, and gave them more views in the shows and comics… D,:

fav-characters-Kinnikuman_zps06adcb3f.pn

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com