#1 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:18 AM

So I am kicking around trying to commission some custom painted MUSCLE of a few of my favorite sculpts.

What is considered a reasonable or going rate for custom painted figures?

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

#2 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 03:28 PM

$10- $15 on average. But some have been sold for less, anything higher has to be a great idea and paint app.

#3 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

$10- $15 on average. But some have been sold for less, anything higher has to be a great idea and paint app.

That was the ballpark I was guessing but I wasn't sure.

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

#4 fisheye

fisheye

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Muscle. Marvel Comics. Marvel Trading Cards. PS4/PS5/Switch/GBA/DS/3DS gaming.

Posted 21 August 2016 - 06:21 PM

I think Mike was doing custom paint apps for around $18. $20 if he had to supply the figure.(if he had it on hand) But normally you would just send him what you wanted painted. Though I haven't seen him post here for a while. I been thinking of buying that custom painted Rubberneck Battle Beast that he done not to long ago.  

#5 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:11 PM

So any of the custom painters on here actually want to chime in and say what price they actually would paint figures for?

Recently I have been considering hosting a custom painting competition if there are enough people willing to participate (3 - 5?)

My idea would be to supply each of the participants with the same figure out of my own collection, and ask them all to paint a custom. Of course I would pay each the going rate for a custom paint job at an agreed upon rate for all.

Once all of the paint jobs were in, I would post photos here and let the community choose a winner - and the winner would get an additional prize that I would provide - likely something along the lines of an eBay or Target gift card?

Any thoughts?

#6 Mikespaintedminiatures

Mikespaintedminiatures

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:All types of Plastic figures. Collector and Painter.

Posted 23 September 2016 - 02:08 PM

So any of the custom painters on here actually want to chime in and say what price they actually would paint figures for?

Recently I have been considering hosting a custom painting competition if there are enough people willing to participate (3 - 5?)

My idea would be to supply each of the participants with the same figure out of my own collection, and ask them all to paint a custom. Of course I would pay each the going rate for a custom paint job at an agreed upon rate for all.

Once all of the paint jobs were in, I would post photos here and let the community choose a winner - and the winner would get an additional prize that I would provide - likely something along the lines of an eBay or Target gift card?

Any thoughts?

Hi There, my fees for a custom painted MUSCLE to my standard is $20 plus shipping, figure/s need to be supplied.

I think a good number using this forum are familiar with my work.   (see attached pics)

Send me a PM if interested.

Rgds

Mike

Attached File  MUSCLES 1a - Copy.jpg   64.82K   5 downloadsAttached File  MUSCLES 2a - Copy.jpg   60.59K   6 downloadsAttached File  M.U.S.C.L.E. (3a).jpg   66.17K   6 downloadsAttached File  M.U.S.C.L.E. (4a).jpg   62.41K   7 downloadsAttached File  Muscle 5a.jpg   56.63K   6 downloads

Mikes_LRG_Forum_BANNER_WEB.jpg

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com