• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mikespaintedminiatures

Mikespaintedminiatures

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:All types of Plastic figures. Collector and Painter.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:41 AM

I'm sure there are some TWD fans out there, and you're  braced for season 7/1 tommorow night. To get us in the mood I thought I'd post this picture.

These are part of a current commission job which I have currently in production. Made by Mc Farlane toys,they are a range of TWD building sets which come in segments and have a basic factory paint applied. They have a strange moulded loop on each foot to fit into a clear plastic stand, of which most fail to do. They are approx 1/35th scale and the detail on the sculpts is very good.

I have glued the sections together,cut off the foot loops and filled where required ( They are not always a good fit) and applied proper bases. Finally I have given them a new paint job. I have several underway and will post more pictures as and when finished.

Attached Files

Mikes_LRG_Forum_BANNER_WEB.jpg

#2 UraHameshi

UraHameshi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Funko Toys, Moose Toys, Vinyl Toys, Nintendo Toys, Zombie Toys.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:56 PM

You did a wonderful work on these, they look so much better than the original paint jobs :) 

#3 Mikespaintedminiatures

Mikespaintedminiatures

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:All types of Plastic figures. Collector and Painter.

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:11 PM

You did a wonderful work on these, they look so much better than the original paint jobs :)

Thanks, its such a shame that they don't appear to do all the characters, as yet....... there is no Glen, Maggie or Carol.

Mikes_LRG_Forum_BANNER_WEB.jpg

#4 mike853

mike853

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Anything mini, but gonna be focusing on monster in my pocket
    For the time being the rarer the better

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:09 PM

There awesome I have most of these these sets and figures, can't wait for more to be released, you can get glen in prison riot gear that comes with the prison fence set and you can get carol with I think the lower prison cell set, might be the upper cell, the loop on the feet is a real design flaw

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com