Stuff and things for sale

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#26 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

Happily stuck in the past

• Legends
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Keshi, Minifigs, Baseball Cards, Travel, Disc Golf, Bigfoot, Pizza, Beer

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:46 AM

So as the new house is coming together, I am finally starting the, what I imagine will be a very long, task of sorting out the toy collection so I will be listing a TON of stuff in the upcoming weeks both here and on eBay (I literally have two rooms full of toys so if there is anything you're looking for in particular just let me know and I'll see if I can help). A big lot of items just went up tonight. Many LRGs along with some other interesting toy bits. Take a look and good luck!

Barry's eBay Bits

-Barry

Do you have any "Supernaturals" by chance?

#27 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Ive just recently gotten back into MtG, what are tournament packs?

Tournament packs are what used to be called Starter Decks way back in the day. They are NOT preconstructed and feature a random assortment of cards from the set that mirror pretty closely the rarity spread from 3 boosters (3 rares, 9-10 uncommons, and the rest commons and land). Each box will have 36 rares just like a booster box and you have the same odds of getting all the good stuff as you do with boosters.

I used to love these back in the day for limited play, everyone opens a starter (tournament pack) and two boosters, builds a deck, and plays against each other.

Good luck if you decide to bid!
-Barry

#28 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

Do you have any "Supernaturals" by chance?

Unfortunately just my set that I'm hanging on to. You should have checked out this thread before Christmas as I posted two lots of about 10-12 MOC Supernaturals that each only went for about $60 so you could have picked them up for a steal! If I ever decide to part with my set they'll probably end up in this thread. Take care!
-Barry

Edited by lhssenior, 01 April 2013 - 02:46 PM.

#29 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

A few people have messaged me on eBay to say that the item descriptions are showing up completely blank rather than the descriptions I posted so if this is happening for anyone or you have any specific questions, feel free to reach out to me here and I'll do my best to help. Good luck!
-Barry

#30 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Just over a day left on some of the best stuff I've listed in a while. May be a loooooooooooong time before some of these items show up again so don't miss out, there's some CRAZY bargains still out there!
-Barry

#31 ALLSPORTDVD

ALLSPORTDVD

Ameragu Chojin No Bosu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
  • Interests:Anything Kinnikuman!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

PM sent
Check out my collection pics - https://www.flickr.c...107790593@N02/?

#32 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

...and once again we're live folks, come check out the new wares and place some bids while you're there! Plenty of rarities and oddities of the toy world so don't be bashful and get them while they're available :yahoo:

http://www.ebay.com/...hssenior/m.html

-Barry

#33 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Listings ending tonight, plenty a bargain still to be had!

#34 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

Those GODBEASTS are way cheap, that is a bargain compared to what they were selling for.
Good Luck with your auction bro!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#35 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

It was absolutely my intention to at least throw a bid on the Power Lords dudes if not win, as I'm now so enamored of the Grunt I picked up at NYCC that I wanted both versions. Really sad to have missed it, more so for them ending at such a comparatively low price. :( Maaaan, next time I'm in NY I don't use cash for every damn thing I buy!

#36 waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

C.UT.I.E. Owners Club Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Yeah, I was stunned at how low those went. I was also planning to bid on those to go wth my Gatekeepers but a poor weekend's comic sales on ebay really limited my spending power for this week.

soundwave wrote "don't insult my bananna!!!!!!!!!"

#37 WarOnTheShore

WarOnTheShore

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

so I planned on bidding on several of these Sunday night but my damn phone wouldn't connect while I was at BW3. >:(

#38 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

New lots up and ending tomorrow night! Looking through these last few comments I see quite a few folks that missed out by not getting bids placed in time. Don't let that be you this time around so get your bids in early folks. Now would be a great time to start :)

-Barry

www.ebay.com/sch/lhssenior/m.html

#39 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

Last run on eBay of 2013, some nice finds this time including a super beautiful condition carded Laser Beast/Shadow Warriors 2-pack. Good luck everyone!

-Barry

#40 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

Bump for final hours! This guy's looking to upgrade some Xmas gits and only YOU can help! Some prices are still embarrassingly low so get'em while you can!

#41 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

First eBay batch of the new year, get them while they're available! Lots of rare goodies as always!

#42 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

Damn Barry! How many of those MOC Shadow Warriors have you got hiding over there? :D

#43 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

I hate to think that you're gonna take a bath on a lot of that stuff...and that I lack the funds to justify a bid on the Laser Beasts.

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#44 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

Yeah I really wish I could justify bidding on this one too, but like the last time one was up I just don't have the funds at the moment and I'm sure this will easily hit over $100. Especially with Tiger Burn, don't think I've seen him carded before :)

Maybe one day...

#45 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:37 PM

I hate to think that you're gonna take a bath on a lot of that stuff...and that I lack the funds to justify a bid on the Laser Beasts.

I'd hate to think I'm going to take a bath on them either but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I took a trip to Florida recently and spent a wee bit more than planned so it's time to recoup the funds. Got my homeowners and car insurance renewals coming up in April too so trying to be proactive on that as well. It feels like it's been several months since I've been able to put away any money towards savings but there's just so much damn cool stuff out there to buy haha! Good luck to anyone who bids and if cash is an issue I would be happy to arrange payment plans in good faith to any board regulars as long as the payments are adhered to.

-Barry

#46 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:30 PM

If cash is an issue I would be happy to arrange payment plans in good faith to any board regulars as long as the payments are adhered to.

That's a great offer, and a payment plan would be possible in my case. However, I just can't justify a dive into my too-shallow pockets for something I'd just remove from the package--especially with rent due on the first of every month and my auto insurance rates having increased some. (Of course, should you have loose or more recent stuff that would interest me, I'll help you out if you include it in a future purge!)

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#47 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

tumblr_mfv8d2oQPz1qd1ubro1_500.gif

#48 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:00 AM

10 hours to go!

#49 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:39 AM

New batch of goodies ending in mere hours, some ridiculously low prices still out there. Good luck folks!

#50 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

New batch of goodies ending in mere hours, some ridiculously low prices still out there. Good luck folks!

A few more ending tonight!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com