• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:34 PM

So that is the name of the new GPK series out right now!

I don't have the funds to buy packs like I used to, so I just went ahead bought the 220 card base-set for $20. 

Poking through ebay, I notice one particularly great card....

COLIN Collector.  I love the nerdiness here.  He has the unopened cases, the artist's proof, six of the Funko Mystery Minis, and if you look on his shelf he even has a bunch of Cheap Toys including one mint in package.  Good stuff. 

Attached Files

#2 caseyroberson

caseyroberson

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:39 PM

Someone needs to tell Colin to put on some gloves when he's handling cards!

#3 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:17 PM

He really doesn't give a crap at all.  He must be rich as eff.  He just wants to accumulate -- he obviously doesn't even take care of them.  Now I am starting to think this is more of a commentary of how the artist sees the fans.  I mean, GPK characters are supposed to be gross and dumb.   :wacko: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gpk, cards, stickers

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com