17 replies to this topic

#1 fire1000

fire1000

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:31 AM

got an pac man has ms.pacman in the cab. hate the game :) but for $70.00 i had to buy it :D so here some pics of my new arcade. still hate the game.

Attached Files

Yes ladys I do look that good or maybe not

#2 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:50 AM

I would maim my genitalia in countless ways to get my hands on a Pac-Man/Ms. Pac-Man coin op, and a Pac-hater ends up with it for next to nothing? :) This proves without a doubt that there is no God. Maybe the above post should be included in the creation vs. evolution thread as evidence.

#3 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:00 AM

:) I didn't think the same thing, but I was in the ballpark. Even Mrs. Veers wouldn't mind one of these showing up in the house - especially if it played Ms. Pac-Man!

#4 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:01 AM

I would maim my genitalia in countless ways to get my hands on a Pac-Man/Ms. Pac-Man coin op, and a Pac-hater ends up with it for next to nothing? :)

I know right? Exactly what I was thinking. :D

#5 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:31 AM

Maybe he'll give it to you guys if you maim your genitalia???

Heck it's worth a shot, maybe he'll be moved after you show him your handiwork?

#6 fire1000

fire1000

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:44 AM

Wow pacman look like you have some fans. round here it not that hard to find just go to any laundromat :D
any way if you all like pacman i allso had an joust I got for allmost nothing sold it for $500. on ebay long ago.

I would maim my genitalia in countless ways to get my hands on a Pac-Man/Ms. Pac-Man coin op, and a Pac-hater ends up with it for next to nothing? :) This proves without a doubt that there is no God. Maybe the above post should be included in the creation vs. evolution thread as evidence.

LOL sorry but maybe God has cruel sense of hummer.

Edited by fire1000, 09 June 2010 - 09:36 AM.

#7 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:48 AM

Wow pacman look like you have some fans. round here it not that hard to find just go to any laundromat :)
any way if you all like pacman i allso had an joust I got for allmost nothing sold it for $500. on ebay long ago.

On the television show Pawn Stars, they bought a Pac-Man arcade game that was badly damaged. It was one one of the shorter versions (can play on each side). I believe they paid $175 for it, and put in about $300 for repairs. They were told it could sell for $1000-$1200. One thing that was interesting was what the guy told Corey and Chumlee. I guess people tried to put in a Ms. Pac-Man game. The guy who fixed it discovered that. He said this is done often because the ghost in Ms. Pac-Man don't have predetermined routes.

#8 fire1000

fire1000

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:21 AM

On the television show Pawn Stars, they bought a Pac-Man arcade game that was badly damaged. It was one one of the shorter versions (can play on each side). I believe they paid $175 for it, and put in about $300 for repairs. They were told it could sell for $1000-$1200. One thing that was interesting was what the guy told Corey and Chumlee. I guess people tried to put in a Ms. Pac-Man game. The guy who fixed it discovered that. He said this is done often because the ghost in Ms. Pac-Man don't have predetermined routes.

Oh yes the cocktail cab (I'm an arcade nut I know an lot about them) hard the find. funny thing. my pacman was hack to play ms.pacman too good thing they did it right. has speed hack she can move really fast but some times i thank it is less helpfull that helpfull.

#9 Merovingian

Merovingian

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E. & NKE 6.0 Mutants

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:31 AM

Oh yes the cocktail cab (I'm an arcade nut I know an lot about them) hard the find. funny thing. my pacman was hack to play ms.pacman too good thing they did it right. has speed hack she can move really fast but some times i thank it is less helpfull that helpfull.

I really want Gauntlet or one of the RPG games like that in an Arcade version... I think there was a D&D arcade version as well that saved your character with your name and such.

But yea, pacman for $70? I certainly would have bought it too :)
~ Merovingian ~
http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30320&view=findpost&p=264442

#10 Wrath1104

Wrath1104

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:02 PM

I really want Gauntlet or one of the RPG games like that in an Arcade version... I think there was a D&D arcade version as well that saved your character with your name and such.

Yeah, the D&D game, I remember that one ... Can't remember where I played it, but it was within the past few years.
If it weren't for the good guys, we'd all be BAD!

#11 Merovingian

Merovingian

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E. & NKE 6.0 Mutants

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

Yeah, the D&D game, I remember that one ... Can't remember where I played it, but it was within the past few years.

I actually have the same game for PS2 Id have to go dig it out to remember the name... but having it in Coin-op version in my office would be full of win.
~ Merovingian ~
http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30320&view=findpost&p=264442

#12 clonewars

clonewars

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:03 PM

Nice score. :D A great deal for $70. Even if you don't like it. An original Pac-man arcade game is a collectors item. For the right person, it is. :D

#13 fire1000

fire1000

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:19 PM

But yea, pacman for $70? I certainly would have bought it too :D

my fav arcade RPG was gate of doom HA HA HA HA Oh sorry for the evil laugh.
any ways pac will be gone friday trade for an ps3. HA HA HA HA :D sorry theres that laugh LOL

#14 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22187 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:40 AM

I would maim my genitalia in countless ways to get my hands on a Pac-Man/Ms. Pac-Man coin op, and a Pac-hater ends up with it for next to nothing? :ermm: This proves without a doubt that there is no God. Maybe the above post should be included in the creation vs. evolution thread as evidence.

You should just get any coin-op and MAME it. ;)

LOL sorry but maybe God has cruel sense of hummer.

Actually, if a woman had a "cruel sense of hummer", I think there would be lots of maimed genitalia around. :lol:

#15 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2306 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:09 AM

Actually, if a woman had a "cruel sense of hummer", I think there would be lots of maimed genitalia around. :p

Priceless.

#16 shade75

shade75

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:22 AM

I believe that ms.pac man was just a hack of pac man. midway purchased the hack cause they liked is so much and converted original pac man cabs over to ms. pacman.

#17 fire1000

fire1000

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:50 AM

I believe that ms.pac man was just a hack of pac man. midway purchased the hack cause they liked is so much and converted original pac man cabs over to ms. pacman.

She was an made from an hack carzy otto funny thing otto was made from an hack pacman. midway like it so much insted of sueing them they give them they payed for the rights of it. Who saids no good comes out of bootlegs :D

#18 rafael

rafael

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:29 AM

I actually have the same game for PS2 Id have to go dig it out to remember the name... but having it in Coin-op version in my office would be full of win.

shadow over mystara, or maybe tower of doom?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com